- File Size: 213 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Publication Date: February 27, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007F1TVXO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,515,557 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1538 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #1567 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- #2524 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
How To Lose Weight Fast And Get Your Body Back After Pregnancy Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The most interesting chapter in the book, for me, was the one about Positive Mindset. It underlined something from my friend's experience. That particular friend gave birth on two occasions. First time it took her almost year and a half to lose weight and she struggled mightily. She was constantly busy, stressed and ate a lot of unhealthy, sugary food. Mind you, that women was on a brink of getting a black belt in taekwondo shortly before her first pregnancy, so she was in top shape. Being a smart cookie :), she learned her lessons, stayed positive, maintained a nurturing household (with the help of a great husband), took much better care of herself and after giving birth to a second son three years later, it took her weeks, not months, to get back in shape. Additionally book covers:
1. Proper diet for new moms, so called 'The Smart Moms Diet'. Great name by the way :)
2. Simple workout routines that can be done at home.
3. What to do about stretch marks.
4. Importance of breastfeeding for reducing 'mommy tummy' and more.
Overall, this is a great guide for any new mom who is serious about getting back in shape.
The book is written in a lighthearted style but still is packed with helpful information and puts in the right state of mind. Highly recommended to any woman who is thinking of starting a family.
I started to follow the diet and exercise recommendations in this book, and I re-read it several times during the time it took me to lose the weight. The stories of celebrities (no names) and others that had lost weight with these methods gave me hope that I could do the same. I have lost about half the weight and am working on the rest.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood