Truck Reviews HPC Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Losing It
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$1.75

on January 4, 2015
I really was eyerolling a lot through this book until the ending. It caught me off guard and was amazing. I wish there was more but I know that more would've ruined this story.
on May 7, 2013
After reading the reviews, what I really wanted to say was this was an unexpected, good read. If you find the ending dissatisfying, it's because you have been socialized too well.

Women need to read this and think about preconceptions about body size and where they come from for you.

This is definitely not just a short book for pre-teens.
3 people found this helpful
on May 19, 2013
Wow. Just completely amazing. Wow.... just wow. I honestly was really touched by this book. It struck home for me.
One person found this helpful
on April 9, 2013
This book was awful, horribly written, I'm sorry I wasted part of my life reading it. The worst ending of any book I've read.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on February 19, 2013
Quick read, and I also thought it was poorly written at first, but it got progressively better. Surprise ending, left me wanting more but I'm also glad it left off when it did.
2 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2014
This book is short and intense. Once I finished I felt the need to re-read it again, and I probably will
on February 18, 2013
I thought the book was poorly written at first...but it is a short book with a great ending and is definitely worth reading!!
2 people found this helpful
on November 27, 2012
Disappointed with the ending. I feel like the story was left unfinished. Wish it would have continued longer... at least until prom or...just needed something more.
One person found this helpful