Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on August 9, 2014
Mohammedans have the muezzin; Catholics have the Ode to Joy; Protestants have "Amazing Grace." Why can't the disaffected, skeptics and agnostics have a theme song? I nominate "Losing my Religion" and suspect it will be the runaway favorite.
on December 1, 2010
I have liked this song ever since I saw the video for it. I understand from my wife that it is a love song, but we can't figure it out.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2014
Michael Stipe has always been a genius to me. His songs are so meaningful with beautiful words and melodies. A
on January 11, 2016
Okay, this is not actually a review. It's just that I never ordered (or received) this particular item.
on January 6, 2013
Great song, brings back alot of fun memories from the 90's. This is the Best of R.E.M. in my opinion.
on December 7, 2013
Love this Song !! Music is my favorite way to get happy and relax. This one is a favorite tune :D
on July 3, 2013
This is one song that I can listen to over and over again. I like the way the song moves around.
on March 1, 2015
its in the corner, its in the spotlight
on September 16, 2015
I love this - so put in on my kindle
on May 30, 2015
Very nice blend of music.