- File Size: 682 KB
- Print Length: 26 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00L4AI2VO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,352,308 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Losing Your Job: A Step by Step Guide on How to Cope With Redundancy and Being Out Of Work Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
If you or someone you know has recently been laid off, I would definitely recommend this book. It explains your rights, and ultimately inspires you on a track to a better job and life. Great read!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money
- Books > Law > Business
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Business Law
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Consumer Guides