- Series: Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics (Book 408)
- Hardcover: 720 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Interscience; 2 edition (August 24, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471215775
- ISBN-13: 978-0471215776
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.4 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,909,154 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Loss Models: From Data to Decisions, Second Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The book is well-written. Each chapter contains a good number of examples and exercises for the reader." (Mathematical Reviews, 2005f)
From the Publisher
Much of actuarial science consists of constructing and analyzing mathematical models that describe how fluids flow into and out of an insurance system. This book examines contemporary topics such as risk theory and economics, credibility and stochastic processes with a focus on the loss process, or the outflow of cash due to the payment of benefits. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?