Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on November 12, 2012
You will either like it or you wont. If not just delete! Its free so its worth a try. If you groove on the previews then you prolly like the tunes. I find with these free samplers its hit or miss
on July 25, 2015
Subpop is a great independent label. They pick the artists that they represent with care. I would definitely recommend this label and sampler to anyone wanting to listen to quality music.
on February 5, 2013
I should be so lucky to learn that I hate mixtapes. Unfortunately, I keep downloading them. Last one I'll ever snag. Just not worth it.
on December 6, 2012
Bought this since it was offers for free. As usual I am highly impressed with the music randomly served up for free from amazon
on February 22, 2013
I enjoy the variety of free music styles Amazon offers. They expose me to genres I wouldn't normally think to explore.
on December 5, 2014