Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Losst And Founnd
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
Losst and Founnd
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
• First album of new material in nearly 40 years. • Features contributions from Jimmy Webb, Van Dyke Parks, Jim Keltner, and Harry’s son, Kiefo Nilsson. • Produced by Mark Hudson (Ringo Starr, Aerosmith, Ozzy Osborne). • LP first pressing on white vinyl. The music world was stunned to its core on January 15, 1994, when superstar vocalist Harry Nilsson was struck down by a heart attack at the young age of 52. What the music world did not know at the time was the multiple Grammy® award-winning artist was at work on his first album of original material in nearly fifteen years—they would have to wait another quarter of a century! Omnivore Recordings is very proud to release Losst And Founnd, a brand new album by Harry Nilsson. Produced by Mark Hudson (Ringo Starr, Aerosmith, Ozzy Osbourne), the album features nine Nilsson originals as well as covers by Jimmy Webb and Yoko Ono. With musical contributions from an all-star cast of musicians like Van Dyke Parks, Jim Keltner, Webb, and Harry’s son, Kiefo, the album features the classic Nilsson melodies that have been his trademark for over 50 years. Nilsson’s legacy has been bolstered in the last few years with the successful documentary Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin’ About Him)? and the many, many usages of Harry’s songs in film and television including this year’s Netflix hit Russian Doll, which features Nilsson’s “Gotta Get Up” from his classic Nilsson Schmilsson album. Find out why everybody’s still talkin’ about one of rock’s greatest singer/songwriters with new music by Harry Nilsson on Losst And Founnd!
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5.5 x 0.31 inches; 3.68 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Omnivore Recordings
- Original Release Date : 2020
- Date First Available : September 20, 2019
- Label : Omnivore Recordings
- ASIN : B07Y4MRQXW
- Number of discs : 1
Best Sellers Rank:
#51,100 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
- #25,859 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't worry though...there is still enough for Mark Hudson to do a volume 2. Song titles missing here are: 245 lb Man, It's All in the Mind, Misery and Gin, Strange Love, and there are 5 more Yoko songs he recorded and the others are a bit better...a couple of them keepers...like Never Say Goodbye...I'm certain there are more gems, so I look forward to more.
Bottom line, if you like Harry there are a number of tunes here that will bring a big smile on your face!
Top reviews from other countries
Still, being a hard core Nilsson fan, anything I haven't heard before is brilliant.