Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on February 16, 2014
Gives you a lot of insight. I just found my Lost Love last week. This book is helping me to understand what is happening.
on July 16, 2016
loved the condition and the content of the book! Recommended for all those who
on April 2, 2017
Great book, and so interesting!
on April 22, 2016
As someone in a rekindled romance (31 years after our high school love) this is a must-read. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and Kalish helps make sense of it all.
on September 7, 2012
I have recently reconnected with my first love, and this book has helped me to realize that I am not a crazy lady going through a mid-life crisis. It has helped me to deal with the feelings that have overwhelmed me.
on March 4, 2011
This is a great book for anyone on a fact finding mission about a former lover. Citing personal stories, as well as statistics, Dr. Nancy Kalish dispels myths and enforces truths about those we loved at other times in our lives. It helps to know that those of us going through the experience share a common thread with others. It was wonderful to know that there can be happiness again, and that the phrase "you can never go back" does not necessarily apply.
on November 29, 2014
Excellent book on a subject you might not think there is much research on. I read it cover to cover.
on February 12, 2014
I loved this book because its what I am living right now and confirms how I feel. Sigh of relief that there are others out there just like me.
on September 7, 2015
Good quality book came in a decent amount of time.
on March 25, 2015
This is a very interesting study, especially if you have reunited with a past lover.