Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Lost Get Found
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 11, 2009
Fresh off the heels of her critically-acclaimed debut album, "Say It", which featured the hit songs "You", "Believe" and "Set The World On Fire", Britt Nicole is back with her highly anticipated sophomore release, "The Lost Get Found" on August 11th. Britt is one of my favorite new female artists and has an incredible heart for her ministry and an excellent singing voice. If you like Krystal Meyers, Natalie Grant, Francesca Battistelli and pureNRG, then you'll love Britt Nicole.

The first single and title track from the album is already making waves on Christian radio while on the road and with her youth group in Tennessee, Britt Nicole continues to touch lives of our youth directly through her songs and her message. "The Lost Get Found" in Britt's words is "... simply about being who we are called to be as Christians, and through that, seeing the lost get found. I believe that when we become who we are called to be, the lost will come to know God. They will see that God is real, and that His love is greater than any problem, any fear, any sickness." I have to admit that this is one of my most played songs of the year. It has a catchy upbeat tempo and has a very convicting message. In essence it is like a sequel to Britt's hit song "Set The World On Fire" which challenges listeners to live in the Holy Spirit with the lyrics "Lord with You there's nothing I cannot do". "The Lost Get Found" is a wonderful song of encouragement to live as a light and know that in Christ we can do anything. God will never fail us or forsake us until the work of the Lord is finished. So, as Britt asks in the song: "when you get the chance, are you gonna take it?" Britt's favorite scripture is 1 Chronicles 28:20 which she says reminds her daily of God's calling on her life.

"How We Roll" keeps the upbeat tempo going in the style of Britt's hit song "Believe". "Safe" is next and has that sincere autobiographical style that I've come to really love about Britt's albums in the style of "Set The World On Fire". It is a great ballad and Britt seems poised to pick up where she left off with "Say It" with a great mix of different styles, heating up and cooling down with every song a great showcase of Britt's excellent singing voice. "Hanging On" is another highlight and I keep coming back to the great personal nature of the song. "Headphones" for me is the "Holiday" of this album and has a great electronic feel similar to "Love It Away" by Krystal Meyers. "Welcome To The Show" is another dance-style song and has a another electronic beat and will surely be a crowd pleaser at Britt's concerts.

"Walk On The Water" is another worship anthem where Britt urges believers "don't be afraid to move, if faith is all it takes, then you can walk on the water too". "Glow" is another catchy song with a reference to Matthew 5:15-16 that we can "glow, turn the lights down, so that we can show something real, like a city on a hill". "Like A Star" keeps that theme going shining like a star in the sky equating God, the light of the world, with how we are called by Jesus to also be a light.

The album closes with two excellent ballads, "Feel The Light" and "Have Your Way". Both songs showcase Britt's amazing vocal talent and she bookends her excellent album with another personal crying out to God in "Have Your Way" with the lyrics: "stop searching for the answers, but I'll trust You God and believe that you'll have Your way".

"The Lost Get Found" is a great and catchy album by Britt Nicole. The title track, "Safe", "Hanging On", "Headphones", "Walk On The Water" and "Have Your Way" are my favorite songs on the album. Along with "Life Light Up" by Christy Nockels this is my top album by a female artist and one of my top overall albums of the year. If you liked "Relentless" by Natalie Grant and "My Paper Heart" by Francesca Battistelli, then you'll love "The Lost Get Found" by Britt Nicole.
on April 28, 2010
My son (8) and I really enjoy this CD. He normally listens to Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus but that has changed since having a chance to see Britt Nicole in concert and meeting her face to face after the show. She has a positive message and is a great role model for our children.
on September 7, 2009
Every song is awesome! This is the rare album you can listen to from start to finish without skipping around! The title track and "How We Roll" are fun with great bass but that's not all there is to this talented lady! "Walk on the Water" and "Have Your Way" are worshipful and are a declaration of the intent of her heart. The Lord has blessed her with a beautiful heart and voice, and He has blessed US with her talents. This album is a must have!

Well done Britt!
on December 19, 2009
'The Lost Get Found' is another solid album by Britt Nicole.

Although the sound is geared a bit more toward teens and young adults, it is really enjoyable for a wider audience. Most of the songs have a lighter pop sound to them. The lyrics contain Christian messages, although some of them are quite subtle. A couple of them have some substantial spiritual depth for one so young, particularly 'Have Your Way'.

The catchiest song on the album is probably not coincidentally the only one that I have heard as a single on the radio, 'The Lost Get Found'.

This would be a particularly enjoyable CD for young women, but it is not a bad one for anyone. I would certainly recommend that potential listeners at least buy a digital copy of 'The Lost Get Found' to get a feel for it.
on March 26, 2012
The title song is a great one for reminding us that Jesus, the Good Shepherd, looks after his sheep. He will arise and lend his mighty arm to redeem those who are lost in strange pastures. Psalm 44:26 "Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies' sake."

The other songs in the album don't have the same powerful message, although there are some cute tunes, such as "Like a Star." Even so, I would say that this is a great choice for a mom who has teenagers, so that they get some positive lyrics in their music.

One criticism: Britt really could use more scripture in her songs. This is the first album of hers that I have purchased, so I'm not sure if this lack of scripture is an anomaly exclusive to this album or not. But when you know the Lord of deliverance, who is mighty to save, let everyone else hear you rejoice in his word! Praise and glorify the name of the Lord, for he is a great God and merciful, full of tenderness and lovingkindness.

Exod. 15:2-3 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
on June 9, 2009
Oh wow this song is so GOOD! The lyrics are some of the best I've heard and the beat is so smooth behind her amazing voice! You gotta get this song. I can't wait for the album to come out!!
on November 28, 2014
Love this CD. I am not what you call "religous", I am a spiritualist and I love listening to positive messages and connecting with love. Her lyrics are pretty good at being universal and that is what I really love and appreciate about this artist. Just need to find more like her that I enjoy listening to.
on November 29, 2013
Inspiring songs with a fun beat. One of my favorite Christian pop artists. I listen to Britt's music over and over again. Take a break and listen to other artists and come back to listen to her again and again.
on June 26, 2013
I bought Gold first and then this one. I didn't think it could be as good as Gold but it comes very close. Britt's voice in this album seems a little less studio polished than with the Gold album so that makes it even better for my ears, as she has an amazing gift regardless of studio trickery. I highly recommend this and Gold and not just for little girls. This "oldster" enjoys Britt's music more than his daughter does. She only likes the fast songs but I like them all.
on March 24, 2013
I think this is her best CD.
"How we roll," is probably my favorite song by her just because it's so much fun, that and "Like a Star," are both on this CD so I liked this CD a lot.
Gold is a pretty amazing album, but this one has more songs that I find that are up beat, positive and fun. Gold has a few amazing songs but this one has a lot of great songs and I'm more of a quanity person than a quality person.
Gold as a song is the best but this CD has most of the songs which are really cool too.