Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 353 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 379 reviews
on May 25, 2016
Just a note on one episode in season 5. Episode number 4 "Do Over" may have been the best Ghost Whisperer episode and the series entire run. Despite having watched the series a few years back, I somehow missed that episode until now.

The strength is in the story and benefits from having some terrific actors playing the rolls of the haunted and their ghosts. Not only the the guest stars (including Mike Farrell) nail their roles, but even those actors outside the primary story line were perfect. "Awards" got to Bryan Batt, David Andrews and Farrell.

Jennifer Love Hewitt as usual has to play the link between the show's tragic, comic, dramatic and romantic scenes without losing grip on her own character. Despite all the moving pieces in this story she never puts a foot wrong, and Camryn Manheim also is successfully stretched in many different directions in her roll. Other cast regulars also nailed their parts, as usual.

Show creator John Gray gets the writing credit for one of the best one hour episodes of any TV show I've ever seen.
on June 13, 2010
Every Season only get's better on Ghost Whisperer and Season #5 is no different. Jennifer Love Hewitt shines as Melinda Gordon. Her family complete with the birth of Jim (David Conrad) and Melinda's first child Aiden Lucas Clancy. We jump 5 years ahead to Aiden's 5th Birthday. Guessing the Producers went that way in case the show was canceled by CBS and we'd never know about Aiden's Gift/Powers. Good move since that is exactly what happen. CBS dropped it. Huge Mistake and ABC passed on picking it. Another Huge mistake since the show has a very large and strong fan base. Maybe the Jennifer Love Hewitt, who is one of the Producers could get the rest of the Producers to continue the show on DVD or even as a Online TV Show.

Ghost Whisperer should NOT be sent into the Light!
on March 26, 2017
Really good value
on March 3, 2017
These stories are fantastic. She's so good in this series.
on April 22, 2017
Wish there were more , she has such a lovely smile , she makes you smile !
on October 31, 2015
Great ending
on February 8, 2017
I love this movie will actually the TV show and I just finished my collection and I bought this one
on May 1, 2014
Best show in the world! Once I start watching it, I can't stop! Even if I have already seen the show 100 times, I can still watch it over and over again. Whoever the moron was from ABC that decided to cancel the show in the middle of Season 6 and not finish it is a genuine idiot. How can they sleep at night knowing they canceled one of the BEST shows ever? Someone needs to knock some sense into that persons head. They should have made Seasons 7, 8, 9, & 10 too and maybe more. I just can't get enough of it and I even got my fiance hooked on it.
on December 29, 2016
I'd heard both good and bad reviews about The Ghost Whisperer. Never planned to watch it , myself. But I was bored one night and it was free on Prime. Once I started, I couldn't stop. I think it's a great show. All I can say is to watch it for yourself.
on January 14, 2015
I enjoyed the first 3 seasons, but was found it strange that so many things seemed to just get left off with no closure. You spend those seasons hearing she is something extra special, but here you find she pales next to her son, and yet it still focused on her. Jim is suppose to be Sam, but everyone calls him Jim. I would think people would ask if she needed help for calling her 2nd husband by her 1st husband's name. It is like he just became a doctor and season 4 being of little consequence. Then of course it all ends with so much going on. You are just like where is the rest.