About the Product
- A truly massive scale of enemies, and a rewards system in which players will receive rewards for assisting teammates and contributing to the team's success against them.
- An unbelievable variety of Vital Suits and new ways to use them. The new VS system will have a powerful impact on the way the player takes to the war zone in Lost Planet 2.
- 4-player co-op and split-screen co-op locally allowing you to team up to battle the giant Akrid. Teamwork is the player's key to victory as team members are dependent on each other to succeed and survive.
- RPG elements added to the game include character customization, experience points, evolution of the game based on players decisions and actions (single player).
- Beautiful, massive environments brought to life by Capcom's advanced graphics engine, MT Framework 2.0, which reflects the next step in 3D game fidelity and performance.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
GAMEPLAY (9/10): ...and here is where it shines. By default, LP2 is set up to allow players to link up via the internet and join each other in a cooperative Campaign mode. It's possible to tackle the Campaign mode in single-player, but as the maps and objectives you'll encounter are clearly built to accommodate multiple players, you'll invariably find them difficult to conquer solo. You've been warned. But if you've got a team of armed militants at your back, the experience is highly enjoyable. No, it's downright awesome. Playing in any mode earns you points that you can use to purchase new weapons, equipment, and armor pieces to customize your character. There's a HUGE selection of weapons, ranging from sticky grenades and magnum revolvers, to energy shields and rocket launchers, to mega-shotguns and Death Star-esque concussive laser cannons. And they're all a truckload of fun to decimate your enemies with.Read more ›
1. Awesome co-op campaign
2. Good graphic and sound, good optimization, support DX11, looks good plays smoothly
3. Lots, Lots of weapons and gadgets to choose from
4. Some of the best singleplayer/coop Mech action on PC, you can even transform and combine with mechs your friend is piloting, awesome!
5. Awesome boss fight, and you fight a lot of them, it is kinda like Monster Hunter with guns and Mechs
6. Good character customization options, and they shows up in the cutscene, it makes the cutscenes even more enjoyable if you have 4 dudes in funny dress (or vixen in skimpy bikini)
7. Overall good production value, lots of entertainment
1. GFWL (not much a big deal for me)
2. This game has a small but dedicated community. You can usually find a player match during weekend, good luck trying to do pvp during weekdays.
3. There is no spectator mode in Co-op, and you can do nothing in the waiting room. Well, at least on PC you can leave the game in the background and browse the internet or do something else.
4. Players from all over the world, and many them do not speak English, some of them rather play solo or with their own friends.
5. Like most of the Capcom, story in this one does not make much sense, the actions in cutscene are great though.
6. I have never seen it on sale, the best you can do is grab it when its 50% off during big sales like summer sales.
7. You have to grind your ♥♥♥ off in order to 100% this game.
- First off go onto you tube and watch a game play video for this. and you will see the terrible way they made the screen for 2 players. It's not split screen its some weird diagonal small screen and would not work for a smaller tv.
- You can't have AI bots play with you if you are doing 2 player campaign, making the game next to impossible to play with only 2 people.
- you can only save once you have completed the chapter, so no saving when you want to. And there are multiple missions in between so if you die too many times or you have to leave the game to go do something, you have to re-do all the missions.
-the game becomes more frustrating than fun because of the annoying screen and having to re-do levels over and over because of the difficulty with 2 people.
4 Player online:
- this the the best way to play and is a lot of fun
- you can go through the campaign mode with up to 4 people and bots are added in if you don't have enough real people.
So my review is that if you are looking for a good couch co op, pass on this one. But if you are looking for a good online multiplayer game, this is really good for that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought Lost Planet 2&3 for my grandson which he plays often, however he seems to favor 3.Published 3 months ago by Janet S Morgan
Very similar to the first one in entertainment value. I really enjoy this series and I'm surprised at how under-rated it appears to be. It's definitely worth the $10 or whatever!Published 7 months ago by I. Arch