- File Size: 2578 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DSFUTKE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #601,330 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Lost (Shifter Island Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This was a quick read for me in the best ways of being a quick read. The worst part about it for me was that it ended on a cliffhanger. Though, to be fair, I knew going into this book that it was going to end on a cliffhanger.
There's a lot of this book that I want to talk about but since it'd all be spoilers, I won't. I will however, leave this review at just go read the book. It's good. And pretty enjoyable.
Aaron is sent to live by himself for one month with limited food, no shifting, silence and solitude. The pack refer to this time as the Separation. At the end of the month he goes in front of the Elders to describe his time. Into his life stumbles Abby and all the rules change.
Will the bond they form be strong enough to withstand the danger that will surround them?
Great start to this series that ends on a cliffhanger that will keep you guessing. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Given for an honest review.
Abby Sullivan runs from a very controlling man into the arms of a man that is nothing like she has ever had.. He is all she has ever wanted, loving, caring, funny and he is not judgemental, or controlling. There is still so much more she has to discover. Could it be worse then what she has known?
Aaron is a werewolf living on an Island far from the human world with his pack, preparing to choose his role in the pack. But when he sees the girl that has washed up on his Island, his world is is thrown for a loop...He doesn't know what the bond is like, but he feels like he has just found it, only problem is his pack will not accept a human. He has to convince them somehow and will Abby accept who he really is?
Very mysterious and compelling.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban