Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Lost: Silver Falls University Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B08HYQKJPP
- Publisher : Lost & Bound Publishing (February 18, 2021)
- Publication date : February 18, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 3601 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 304 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : B08WS879ZW
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,108 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) When you reach the end of this book Amazon is going to tell you to buy book 3 of the anthology which is about totally different people. To actually continue reading this series for back to the last page of the book. There is a link for Forgotten: Silver Falls University 2. As of the writing of this review the link will take you to the book in kindle browser but will then fail to complete the purchase. You will need to go to your non kindle browser of choice to actually purchase the next book.
This whole thing is a horrible way to present different series. I hate it.
3) Pick any one of the dozens of Buzzfeed or Bored Panda or Reddit or whatever posts on how badly men write women, now flip it, and apply women writing men poorly to this book. Generally speaking I like all of the characters and am interested in learning more about them but guys do not walk around excited in literally every situation. For example, when pulling someone's unconscious body from a river they would never think man she's hot I'd like too... And then while sitting in the hospital their internal monolog isn't going to be man i know I was saving her live but dang i could help but notice how hot she is and how i can't wait to... We call male writers out for that B.S. it is time to hold women writers to the same standard.
4) This needs some editing. I found myself repeatedly skipping paragraphs because Sinclair would just continue to rephrase the same thing over and over again for three pages before continuing with the point.
5) Colleges do not have bells that release students from class or warning bells to tell them they are about to be late. That's called high school.
6) The female MC chose to isolate herself at home for home schooling starting her sophomore year of high school. She was not locked away from the world or media. That she would have trouble with social interactions, that makes total sense, that she is obvious to any and everything else about the world makes no sense. It also makes no sense that she knows nothing about wolves culture because again she was out and about and surrounded by it all the time, no one was saying no we won't tell you about shifting or won't talk about mating and she makes constant comments about learning things in the pack and then contradicts that by saying she was so sheltered and never knew anything.
It's an interesting concept and I'll at least read book two but it needs work to be a great story you can get lost in.
This book was so unlike anything else I have read! It was such a unique twist on a shifter book that I was absolutely compelled from beginning to end. Effie made my heart all warm and fuzzy, she is just such a naturally kind person despite all of the things she has gone through. Her huge heart shines through in all she does.
Then their are her mates...protective, caring, and possessive Effie’s mates are just as much attracted and attached as Effie is to them. Their bond is instantaneous and strong. Despite Effie not knowing what to make of it at first and seeing it as to good to be true, her mates take it in totally stride.
I love the connections they have all built in such a short period of time. Effie brings a unique dynamic to this group. I am sitting at the edge of my seat waiting to see where this story goes. There are so many questions that that ending left and I genuinely cannot wait for more! I have grown super attached to these characters that more of their story can’t come soon enough!
All of her mates are revealed and you are given brief glimpses of their history and what made them the men they are. I imagine that with each book more will be revealed as this has been how previous series have worked.
This book ends in a big cliffhanger so don’t expect all the answers. Definitely leaves you wanting the next book to see what is going to happen!
Top reviews from other countries
Effie is genuinely in the running to be one of my ultimate favourite M Sinclair FMCs. She’s not had the easiest of lives, and the acceptance letter, whilst confusing to her, has brought the chance for her to meet her men.
Speaking of the men, they are completely and utterly devoted to the FMC, which is expected, but they somehow have the perfect balance of sweet and psycho. They’re possessive and obsessive—and would we really want them any other way?
One thing I love the most is that each of the guys has their own complex backstory. They’re not just Ken dolls, perfect and pretty. Instead, they have their own powerful stories to tell, and I’m really excited to watch them all grow as a group.
This book was amazing, and I’m already eager for book two.
If you want a book with all the feels, then this is the one for you.
The ending has left lots of questions I look forward to the release of the next book in the series.
I love Effie, her strength, caring and personality make her a wonderful main character!
I am gutted the next book isn't out until September!!
Her mates are so different that it would be interesting to have a spin off on each of their lives.