Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$32.78 (7%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ NON-TOUCH PILOT ARC PLASMA CUTTER: efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ SAFE AND AT LOW COST: compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ THE COMPATIBLE CONSUMABLES SETS for this BROWN Color LTP5000D Plasma Cutter are "PCS22" or "PCS33". Please search "Lotos PCS22" or "Lotos PCS33"; ★ NOT compatible with Lotos PCON40 or PCON90 Consumables Sets or any other third part consumables set
- ★ OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE: 10-50 A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★ PAPST ADVANCED COOLING SYSTEM: ensure the plasma cutter have a stable and durable high performance. Rated Output (Volts): 100
- ★ DUAL VOLTAGE INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
Specifications for this item
|Ean||0736211808677 , 0856381005024 , 0736211809278 , 0852661913713|
|Included Components||Power Supply, Torch|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||19.40 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Ac/Dc|
|UPC||736211809278 , 736211808677 , 852661913713 , 856381005024|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Warranty , Please submit warranty registration form on our website.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Non-touch Pilot ARC
Pilot arc torch efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag.
Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
1/2" Clean Cut
- Max Rated Clean Cut Thickness: 1/2".
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4".
Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper and aluminum.
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110 V/220 V 50/60Hz).
Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220 V 50/60 Hz power, or on 110 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a pigtail (sold separately).
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, Lotos Technology supplies quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) buyers.
- Plasma Cutter
- TIG Welder
- MIG Welder
- Plasma/TIG/Stick Combo
- Consumables & Accessories
Lotos LTP5000D 50 A Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter
By Lotos Technology
The Lotos LTP5000D Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter delivers strong cutting performance in a compact package. The pilot arc feature is especially useful for continuous cutting on rough surfaces or dirty metal.
An optimized design based on state-of-the-art MOSFET/IGBT transistors provides high power output for thick metal cutting, as well as steady output for thin metal cutting.
The LTP5000D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
|Cutting Clean Metal||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cutting Rusty / Painted Metal||NA||NA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Output Current||10-35 A||10-50 A||10-50 A||20-60 A||20-70 A||20-80 A|
|Duty cycle @ 104°F (40°C)||30% @35 A||60% @ 50 A||60% @ 50 A||60% @ 60 A||60% @ 70 A||60% @ 80 A|
|Input Voltage||110 V||110 V/220 V||110 V/220 V||220V||220V||220V|
|Ideal Cut Thickness||2/5"(10mm)||1/2"(12mm)||1/2"(12mm)||3/4"(19mm)||7/8"(22mm)||1"(25mm)|
|Severance Cut Thickness*||3/5"(15mm)||3/4"(19mm)||3/4"(19mm)||1"(25mm)||1 1/4"(32mm)||1 1/2"(38mm)|
About Lotos Technology
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA, Lotos Technology supplies quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) buyers. Since 2007, our products have gained recognition as a reputable source for affordable industrial and consumer based portable plasma cutters and welders. We are proud of our product, quality and after-sale service. We offer quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and DIY buyers. Our tools help you with your DIY projects to "Cut it, Weld it, Build it" to get the job done!
Lotos Technology employs latest technologies, such as IGBT/MOSFET based high frequency inverter technology, PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), etc. to deliver a consistent, and precise current to the cutting surface. It helps our customers easily achieve smooth, clean cuts on a wide range of surfaces and materials (e.g. Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass, Aluminum and other conductive materials) with less heat and reduced metal distortion. Our machines are capable of delivering rich features for most professional users as well as DIY users.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 6 x 12 inches; 19.4 Pounds
- Item model number : F6-LLBG-D35Z
- Date First Available : May 25, 2011
- Manufacturer : Lotos Technology
- ASIN : B0052OX876
- Customer Reviews: