Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lotos CT520D Plasma Cutter Tig Stick Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine, 50Amp Air Plasma Cutter, 200A TIG/ Stick Welder, Dual Voltage 220V/110V
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [Plasma Cutter] 50AMP Plasma Cutter Current Output; Max Ideal Cut Thickness: 1/2" ; Max Severance Thickness: 3/4"; Compact Plasma Cutter Has a Handle for Portability and Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Air to Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild steel, Copper, and Aluminum;
- [TIG Welder] 15-200AMP DC TIG Electric Current Output. Quality TIG welding on Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials;HF; Both HF start hand torch control and Support Precise Foot Pedal Welding Heat Control(Foot Pedal NOT Include).
- [Stick/MMA Welder] 15-200AMP DC Stick/MMA Electric Current Output; Easy ARC Start,Stable Welding Arc,Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current which Can Greatly Improve the Arc-Starting Function; Suitable for Welding with Different Kinds of Acid or Basic Electrode
- [Dual Voltage] Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz); Dual Voltage Capability Allows the Machine to Run Directly on 220V 50/60 Hz Power, or on 110V 50/60 Hz with the Use of a Pigtail (sold separately)
- [Include]: Buy with Confidence as We Offer 30-Day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Limited Warranty; Power Supply; Cutting Torch; Tig Torch; Sitck/MMA Welder Torch; Consumables; Ground Clamp; Air Filter and Regulator; Argon Regulator; Connections;
|Number of Items||1|
|Style||50Amp Air Plasma Cutter|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Lotos Technology|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Cut It, Weld It, Build It.
3 in 1 Combo
Lotos CT520D is a 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine(Dual Voltage 220 V/110 V):
- 50 A Air Plasma Cutter.
- 200 A TIG Welder.
- 200 A Stick Welder.
Air Plasma Cutter
With high speed and precision cuts combined with low cost, air plasma cutter is suitable for stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum and other metal materials.
Compare with oxyhydrogen cutting, plasma cutting is much more safety, quick, low cost and easy to use.
1/2 Inch Clean Cut
- Max Rated Clean Cut Thickness: 1/2".
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4".
- DC TIG Output Current: 10-200 A @ 220 V & 10-150 A @ 110 V.
- DC Stick/MMA Output Current: 10-200 A @ 220 V & 10-150 A @ 110 V.
Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110 V/220 V 50/60Hz).
Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220 V 50/60 Hz power, or on 110 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a pigtail (sold separately).
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, Lotos Technology supplies quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) buyers.
- Plasma Cutter
- Plasma/TIG/Stick Combo
Lotos CT520D 50 A Air Plasma Cutter /200 A TIG/Stick Welder
By Lotos Technology
The LOTOS CT520D is one of the first to market multipurpose welder that allows the user to DC TIG/Stick weld and plasma cut all from one portable machine.
CT520D combines 3 functions into one with a 200 A DC TIG Welder, a 200 A Stick Welder, and a 50 A Air Plasma Cutter with the flip of a switch.
It is able to cut various types of metal up to 1/2-inch with the 50 A pilot arc plasma cutting function.
It is designed especially for businesses and DIY (do-it-yourself) users, while fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.
An optional foot pedal is available for purchase.
The LOTOS CT520D multipurpose 3 in 1 unit offers a variety of multiple welding and cutting functions. It is able to cut various types of metal up to 1/2" with the 50A plasma cutting function. In addition, this unit can switch between DC TIG Welder and DC STICK Welder quickly and easily. With a hand carrying weight at 32lbs, this unit is portable and reliable featuring a duty cycle of 60% at max amps on all processes. An optional foot pedal is available for purchase.
Style: 50Amp Air Plasma Cutter
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
0. Ground Cable is very very short which is a huge pain. I'll need to replace that.
1. Doesn't come with the Pedal, that will cost you another $100
2. Doesn't come with 120 plug (pigtail). From vendor, that is another $35
3. Tig torch is decent (WP17), but hose is not flexible (pretty lousy). The torch connector is the same as for the Eastwood and older AHP, so you can get an upgraded CK flex cable. The connector coming from the welder is a "M16" threaded adapter. The folks that sell HTP have a CK hose/torch combo you can upgrade with.
4. Plasma cutter works decent. It doesn't have pilot arc, so you might have to touch off to get it to work. The lotos combo machine that does have pilot arc is LTPDC2000D. I blew through the first set of consumables pretty quick, so you should buy extras if you plan to use this very much at all. The better torches get more mileage out of their consumables, but those are relatively cheap for this cutter.
5. Although this welder doesn't have all the features of the better tig machines, the arc seems stable and consistent. The high frequency start is "freaking awesome". If you are doing DC only, for the price, the performance of this machine is good.
6. If you are looking to weld Aluminum, you need AC, and this machine does not do that. Look at AHP or other dedicated machines.
7. Finish: Machine looks very good and feels solid. It is the prettiest machine in my shop.
8. The quality of the additional stuff, like the argon regulator/flow meter, and compressor regulator (for plasma) seems cheap. The first regulator didn't work at all, and I've had minor issues with the second. These components should probably be upgraded.
Make sure you also purchase the Leveton 2-p,3w single lock wall plug if you don't already have one.
U weld didn't have a clue and thought since I purchased the 110 pigtail was good enough.
Even the directions say for full capacity should use 220.
I've used the arc welder at 110 and was successful however the machine / bead wasn't up to par. I finally got my 220 plug in working.
I'm very happy with the arc weld portion and I put the plasma cutter to work. It cut 3/16's but must not rush . Tried 1/2" plasma cutting
but it simply wasn't enough to cut all the way through. I'm used to the tech school's plasma cutter, high end, I hope with more practice the machine and I will get through the thicker cuts. I may buy another oxy/acet torch set up for the thicker metals. All in all, after a quite a bit of research finding the correct wall plug, I'm happy with this unit and it will help me finish my 2nd log splitter build.
Most recent customer reviews
Still needing to test @240v