Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Lou Skelton
Lou Skelton writes fun, filthy and feelsy gay romance stories from her home in south east London. She particularly enjoys subverting romantic tropes and heteronormative narratives, but she still loves a good, old-fashioned happy ending. She has several books in development and is currently working on her first series.
Follow on Instagram at @lou_skelton_writes and on Twitter at @lou__skelton, or check out louskelton.com for newsletter sign-up and more info.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Lou Skelton
A scorchingly fun and eclectic gay romance collection from new author Lou Skelton
Each of the eight full-length short stories takes you somewhere new, from sweet friends-to-more romance in a winter cabin to a misbehaving Earl’s private party at the court of Queen Anne. Whether the heat is mild or sizzling, humour and heart are at the centre of every story.
- The End of the Line — An impeccably-dressed stranger captures Charlie’s attention during his morning commute. A lightly kinky story of longing and leather.
- Satori — Only one bed alert! Aidan and Dimitris undertake a snowy adventure in the Scottish Highlands and find more than just shelter in a tiny remote cabin.
- Of Camaraderie and Corruption — In which the Earl of Harley’s servant, Spencer, is led horribly astray by his lord’s friends. Can he escape their clutches and redeem himself? Or is there more to Spencer than meets the eye?
- Inside Looking Out — A pair of identical high-rise flats, several enormous windows, and some hot, frustrated neighbours. Find some voyeuristic relief during the pandemic summer of 2020.
- The Price of Admission — Ash agrees to meet his new love interest Omar at a fetish club but spends the night feeling like a fish out of water. Can he find what he’s seeking? An exhibitionist tale with a supernatural twist.
- Meeting Isaac — Daksh is only too willing to help the terminally-anxious Isaac break out of his shell when asked by sex worker Luis. A therapeutic threesome told in three parts.
- Devotions — Follow Benjamin as he enters an all-male religious order and enjoy some priest kink with a difference. For those in the Brotherhood, worship takes an unlikely form and Benjamin must learn to play his part correctly.
- Send Me One Back — Two childhood friends are reunited on a family vacation. Elis is self-obsessed, vain, and desperate for attention. Stuck in a Spanish villa alongside him, our diary-writing hero is drawn into a surprisingly tender romance.
Heat level: low to very high
Feel: fun, upbeat, occasional angst, lots of feels
Length: 40,000 words over eight stories
HFN endings, some non-traditional
Read with confidence — find a complete list of content warnings on my website (may contain spoilers).
* * *
In Erato, fifty talented writers bring you short, short stories with a diversity of characters and settings—all of them breathtakingly seductive and memorable. Expand your erotic imagination and discover the pleasure different bodies, relationships, and play with language can bring us. From the prehistoric past to newly discovered planets in the far future, characters who are cis, trans, and nonbinary explore their desires, whether gay, straight, lesbian, bi and pan, or ace! The sexy stories included here feature kinky, creative, and body-positive celebrations of sensuality. Slow seductions and urgent lust are both on offer, with hours of reading pleasure for you to savor one luxurious bite at a time. With flash fiction from experienced storytellers and hot new talent, there's no need to "skip to the good parts" in this collection: every moment will caress the senses and linger in the mind. Escape into their brief but powerful spell for ten minutes before bed, or over your morning cup of coffee, during your bus ride, or as a sweet treat during a break! Share with your partner(s) by reading these lyrical pieces aloud, or indulge on your own.