- Hardcover: 327 pages
- Publisher: Doubleday; 1st edition (1969)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0006BVCOQ
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #271,967 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Loud and Clear: The Full Answer to Aviation's Vital Question: Are the Jets Really Safe? Hardcover – 1969
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Some parts we enjoyable and engaging like the Electra Story, but others were quite dry recantation of facts. Overall, it took me a while to get through, though the frequent misogynistic comment put the book in it's place as a not very scholarly work from 1970.