- Audio CD (September 17, 2013)
- Super Deluxe Ltd ed. edition
- Number of Discs: 6
- Format: Box set, Import, Limited Edition
- Note on Boxed Sets: During shipping, discs in boxed sets occasionally become dislodged without damage. Please examine and play these discs. If you are not completely satisfied, we'll refund or replace your purchase.
- Label: UNIVERSAL UK GENERIC
- ASIN: B00D2PLWG6
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (59 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #396,005 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
Loud Like Love Box set, Import, Limited Edition
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
Loud Like Love
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Internationally acclaimed rock band Placebo announce the title and the release date for their seventh studio album LOUD LIKE LOVE which will be released on September 17th in North America). Recorded in London at RAK Studios during 2012 and early 2013, the album has been produced by Adam Noble and features 10 brand new studio tracks.
Coinciding with the announcement, Placebo also confirmed a European tour, kicking off in Warsaw on November 12th. A Fan Ticket Presale will run for 69 hours giving fans the chance to preorder tickets for the band s tour. Fans in the United States, Latin America, Australia, Asia and other European and Eastern European markets need not fret, Placebo will head to their shores soon. General ticket sales will begin May 24th at 9am GMT while the physical album will be available to preorder worldwide from May 31st.
10 track CD album
Hard-back 20 page book (discs mounted inside back cover)
10 3D lenticular, shrink wrapped to front of the box
DVD 1 - Live Session At RAK Studio
DVD 2 - 10 X Promo Videos By Emerging Directors
3 X 10" 180g Vinyl (1 X Etched)
Download link for high quality lossless WAV files of album + PDF booklet
Set of 5 postcards & art print
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Favorite track: A Million Little Pieces
"Loud like Love" is a step up from BFTS, but not by maybe an inch. Bogged down with repetition and nonsensical lines, the music even often fails to engage. While as an album it fails, it does offer a few tracks that are keepers. "Scene of the Crime", "Purify" and "Bosco" are very redeeming. But overall? This album is just boring filler.