Frequently Bought Together
Top Customer Reviews
The music on the album are well worth it. It sounds "dance-y" and you know what? It is the current "sound," just like the harpsichord was the "sound" of the Baroque era. In addition to the title track, "Louder," my other favorites are "Thousand Needles," "Empty Handed," and "If You Say So." Ms. Michele had been open during interviews regarding the special and personal significant of "If You Say So," as a dedication towards Mr. Cory Monteith.
One of the best CDs I bought in the starting 2014. She is a rising vocal star and although her physical stature is "small," this "little lady" has a HUGE voice. Don't believe me? Listen to her belting out on "Thousand Needles." You'll wonder where she summon her lung power and amazing breathing techniques!
- Cannonball: This track is a catchy pop song. It's not musically outstanding by any means, but it is good. 4 stars because it is enjoyable.
- On My Way: This track is a Katy Perry caliber pop song (her "hearts too drunk to drive". The song is not musically outstanding, but enjoyable. 3.5 stars
- Burn with You: This song has some more "mature" themes about hellfire, but overall, it's pretty good. 3.5 stars
- Battlefield: This is one of the better songs on the album in my opinion. It's a ballad and I think Lea's voice is best suited for ballads. 4.5 stars
- You're Mine: This is also one of the better songs. It's up beat but works well with Lea's voice. There are times where she sounds a bit like Celine Dion. 4 stars.
- Thousand Needles: This song showcases Lea's voice nicely. I think it is really good and is one of the darker songs on the album. One of the best songs in the album. 4.5 stars.
- Louder: This is an upbeat, Katy Perry type song. It's good, not outstanding. However, it is my 9 year old's favorite track on the album. 3.5 stars.
- Cue the Rain: This is another love song, but the lyrics are a bit better than some of the other songs on the album. 4 stars.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow! Amazing CD. It was a joy to.listen to it, especially since I had it only possession for a couple of months and was not able to listen to it until recently. Yeah!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I play this over and over. What a beautiful voice she has.Published 8 months ago by Nancy E. Botzek
Not that good of a CD. Didn't really didn't do Lea Michelle justice.Published 9 months ago by Ro Bar
How can you NOT love an album filled with the AMAZING voice of Lea Michele? I know that I love it. She looks and sounds like one of my all time favorites, Idina Menzel. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Kris
Lea Michele is one of my favorite pop singers and I can't wait for her second studio album. Hope it's good as the first one :)Published 12 months ago by Brandon Taylor