- File Size: 2894 KB
- Print Length: 444 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1999702964
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Heartsome Publishing (September 19, 2017)
- Publication Date: September 19, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075GG1YVB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #324,936 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $7.00 (41%)
The Loudest Silence (Part One) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 55 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I was thrilled by how much detail went into identifying components of living with a hearing impairment. Seriously, this book inspired me to learn some basic ASL, and consider ways that I can show respect or common curtesy toward such individuals.
- The main characters were relatable and had amazing chemistry.
- There were plenty of interesting issues that these two faced while attempting to maintain a successful relationship.
- There are some beautifully worded moments describing the elements of sounds.
- The antagonist of the story has got to go. I think any scene this woman is in should be completely discarded. Her character is unrealistic, her dialogue doesn’t make sense (not because she’s described as having an accent, but because what she says doesn’t flow with the rest of the context) and she’s horrendously irritating. By that, I don’t mean she makes a great bad guy. What I mean is that when she was present, part of me wanted to give up on reading the book altogether.
- Sometimes the main character was a bit too dumb and selfish. Note: that was only a minor thought I had near the end of the book when she continued to make some of the same mistakes.
Those issues seem pretty drastic, but I did rate this book with 4 stars because I think the amazing qualities far outway the bad! If you’re looking for an interesting romance with inspirational characters, and their determination to overcome hardships, then you’ll probably love this book. Personally, I’m not a huge angst fan, but if that thrills you in romance novels, then you won’t be disappointed.
There’s a sequel, but luckily this book does not end on a cliffhanger!! There’s mild language and lots of reference to intimate scenes, with a few bits of graphic content. It’s not too intense.
Kate and Vivian are a truly perfect match for one another, on page and Olivia Janae you breathe such heart and depth and instant mattering to me the reader and so much more into both of your amazing strong beautiful characters you've created in 'The Loudest Silence.'
That steamy Ice Queen scene was so well paced and sensual.
I loved reading this book of yours, so much on Kindle, that I went and ordered the paperback to reread it this coming weekend. Yay it just arrived to my door a few hours ago!
I am just so immensely awed with you're literary wonder between my fingers, I cannot wait for the sequel to this!
(Hint: if only my utmost sincerest flattery could somehow get a ARC of Shades of Blue)
This book is a must read.
Definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a good story to get involved with.
If you are looking for compelling characters that draw you in and make you feel like you are involved in their story this is a book for you. Getting to know Katie, Max and Vivian was an incredible journey through family, friends and disabilities left me wanting more even after finishing "Blue"! Maybe we could persuade the author to continue their story as it is a worthy one!
Again, superb writing and editing!