Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on September 7, 2016
Typical Louis C.K. -- in other words, *hilarious*!!! Louis is so bold and honest in his humor. He holds nothing back and has no shame. I see myself in far too many of his stories and sometimes laugh until I can't breathe! Thank God for "pause" because I'd miss so much from laughing so hard! In one word -- FUNNY!!!!
on June 4, 2016
Louis C.K, the name itself, already reminds me of how talented he is as an comedian. I don't think I ever see any bad performances from him. Just remember, his material can be sensitive and offensive to most people. Therefore, you need a twisted sense of humor like I have to enjoy his comedy special.
on July 7, 2017
No other words needed.
on August 9, 2016
Louis CK is hilarious!! Love his style
on August 9, 2016
Loved newer material. Unfortunately I saw this material on his new skit comedy show. Which is not his best. LOUIE his original show is 100% More better.
on July 23, 2016
Add another hundred stars so I could mark them all....the man slays me! And he's a sex machine! 😈 Nice combo.
on February 4, 2017
Naturally talented comedian who never hesitates to cross the line.
on August 30, 2016
It's such a good thing to have a good laugh, and Louis' great - what more is there to say?
on February 2, 2017
Hilarious! Great packaging super fast shipping too Thank You
on June 17, 2016
Louis is one of the best! Always hilarious.I especially love the material about parenting in this one.