|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.99 - $34.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 65% Polyester/35% Viscose
- Machine wash
- Flat-front dress pant featuring French fly with button closure and slanted hand pockets
- Button-through welt pockets at back
- Belt-loop waistband
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Louis Raphael men's herringbone solid flat-front modern fit dress pant
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005EDVUG6
- Item model number: 3612 980
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These pants were super tight on me... maybe if I was going out to the club, but nope. I cannot wear these in a professional setting. I thought they'd be a better fit but way too tight!
Review update 12/2013: I took off two stars for the fact these pants have not held up to washing on the gentle/delicate cycle. The seams and stitching are fine, however the inside lining around the waist has gotten soft and pliable, where it causes problems with the overall fit and hold of the waistline. I bought seven pairs and wear them M-F so I would expect at least 6 months before I saw any wear issues.
Sizing suggestion -- I needed to add two sizes up for a perfect fit around the waist.
And for the price, it would have been acceptable to see something amiss, either as soon as opened, or later, but I can safely that I have used this brand for over 5 years now, and am overall satisfied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are a second rate slacks. Iam giving my pair to Goodwill .Published 1 month ago by Phillip Stangeland
Good quality pants, fit is pretty good. Very soft material, comfortable, but took a bit to get used to. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jeff Parsons