Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Louis Raphael ROSSO Men's Muted Plaid Comfort Waist Pleated Dress Pant
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on September 18, 2013
The check is very subtle, which is a nice break from just a solid. We bought a wool pair at the same time and the wool deffinetly feels better when wearing. The size is a tiny bit large (40-32) but these slacks still hang and fit great.
on February 21, 2015
better than expected craftsmanship. The estimated 2 inch expansion is accurate. very light feel is great in the office. Overall it's okay. However, as with many Asian built clothes - the rise is a tad short for me, and the "32" length is a bit long. You could have the length shortened at the cleaners, but there is no extra fabric in the seat to adjust the rise.
on June 12, 2013
I found the material and pattern to be excellent.

However, the cut rendered this pant to be a bit too big for me both in how it fit my hips as well as how long it is. I don't plan to buy others.
on December 2, 2014
Louis Raphael has a built-in expansion point on both hips that is hidden. This little gem allows you to have a big lunch, sit back ta your desk, and not worry about popping a button. I don't have a 6-pack anymore, and even though my love handles aren't very well developed, this little bit of extra leeway lends a great deal to being comfortable all day. Also, my wife says these make my butt look very nice--which is typically only said when I'm wearing jeans.

The ROSSO pants have a nice sheen to them, lending them a more up-scale look.

Louis Raphael is the only brand pant I now own.
on April 24, 2015
These pants are very nice, but be cognizant that the length is deceptive. One reviewer confirmed that the length is 1.5 inches longer than the norm, so I took a chance and ordered a 38 waist with a 30 inseam, instead of my normal 38/32. The fit was perfect, without the need for additional tailoring.
on January 19, 2014
The pants were a little snug in the rear, especially when I sat down. But once I wore them awhile, they loosened up and fit better. I did not return them because I figured that a 36 would be too baggy.
on January 4, 2014
These pants are the best fitting for a tall slender built man, I now own 8 pears by this designer.
on August 25, 2016
Looks great but too clingy. I can't get rid of the "static cling" behavior on these pants. No matter what I do, they cling to me like they are wet. I like them except for the cling.
on June 4, 2014
I have three paid I purchased from the store. Bought 2 pair of the exact same size and model and they are both about 1" too long. Cheaper to have the tailored than return.
on December 19, 2013
However the single seam theory does not work. You build a pant that is made for bigger people, yet you use only a single stitch seam in the rear. That my friends is a failure.

See 1 answered question