Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 191 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 30, 2016
Our dog LOVED these! He kept coming back for more. I would normally purchase something over and over for my baby if he loves it, but not in this case.... I will not be purchasing them again because 1/4 of the bag was small little pieces, another 1/4 was very small smashed pieces and the rest of the bag were nice full pieces of cute "alligator feet." Disappointed.
on March 10, 2014
I wasn't sure if this was the same product as the ones I bought at Sam's club last year. They were - my dogs and cat love these treats!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PRODUCT.... I WAS GOING TO RE-ORDER TODAY (3/2/2017), AND YOU DON'T HAVE IT!!!! MY DOGS AND CAT ARE GOING TO REVOLT. THIS IS THEIR FAVORITE TREAT.
on December 11, 2016
Dogs are gaga for these treats, they lOve them! Limited ingredients.
on July 21, 2013
my pups love them...yummmmmmy! They are made in the United States of America!!!!! Thank you, great product!!!!! Will buy them again
on September 26, 2013
Delca's Think!Dog Alligator Jerky has changed from the treat once offered at Costco and, for a while, via Amazon. The (picture as of 9/26/2013) shows the old product in the bag's transparent window. These caramel colored rectangles had more of the consistency of a soft jerky. This is not what was shipped on my recent order. I got a beige biscuit shaped like a paw with a consistency that reminds me of partially baked cookies and deteriorated pasteboard.

This used to be a high-value treat for my dog. He still takes it, but with much less enthusiasm. I have not noticed any negative effects.

[11/15/2013 Update] The wrong picture is still showing in the description even though the seller has changed to "Firefly Buys". The paw-shaped product is breaking into mostly crumbs in the bag.

[12/9/2013 Update] The "jerky" is turning to crumbs. The description picture still deceptively shows the older product through the bag's transparent window. Amazon's comment: "We have determined that no change needs to be made to the product image you have specified." Disappointing :>(

[1/21/2014 Update] This item's picture is still deceptive. The seemingly same product is now appearing in other Amazon listings with accurate pictures of a paw-shaped cookie. The name in the other listings seems to be morphing into a more accurate "Louisiana Alligator Dog Biscuits".
1010 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2014
NOT Happy! My Lulu fell in love with these when we purchased them at Sam's Club. Unfortunately, they nor Costco are carrying them any longer so I came to Amazon and was so excited that I could purchase them here. They arrived today, very quickly but I was so disappointed in the condition. These are supposed to be a soft biscuit. There are very few biscuits in the bag. Most had crumbled into a soft crumbly mess. Lulu loves them so much that she'll eat these things in any condition so I'm keeping 2 of the 4 bags for her but I'm returning the remainder. Really very, very disappointed in the condition and I feel that Amazon should have done a quality control check prior to shipping these out.

As for the treat, yes they smell! But the smell isn't a horrible smell but it is strong. They have real alligator meat in them so expect the odor to be different. They come in a resealable bag but I pour them into a heavy duty Rubbermaid container to help contain the smell. I was attracted to them in the beginning because they are grain free and I have Lulu on a grain free diet. I'm really glad she loves them. Now I just need to find them in good condition.
on September 8, 2013
First bought this product at Costco and later one bag through Amazon. In both instances, the product was jerky: a dried meat product. Our pup loved them.

This latest order is a dry, grainy looking product shaped like a paw. Pup would not eat the latest iteration initially. He will now eat them if he is hungry enough. So, product is good enough, but it is not what I would describe as jerky.
on July 1, 2014
This product is great--my Dogs love it. But, if you buy it here, and have it shipped, its nothing but powder when it arrives. The product will not stay together. I have to give it to my dog in a spoon---forget the little nuggets.
on February 5, 2017
Smells really bad, dogs love them. BUT - they just become a mess of crumbles. I now sprinkle them in with their dogfood. Would be better if item stayed in one piece as pictured.

Will not order again based on product quality.
on December 24, 2016
These treats do not travel well. They arrived broken and a large portion of the bag was reduced to dust. They are an expensive treat to be so easily disintegrated. Unfortunately the only place I could find alligator treats was online but was not worth the price because they were basically only good for the trash when they arrived. The only real use they can be now is food topper; I will just sprinkle a little over the food for a little extra treat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.