- Product Dimensions: 12 x 1 x 5 inches ; 10.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FGEIT2Q
- Item model number: BGS514
- Average Customer Review: 108 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,543 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Louisville Slugger Adult Series 5 Batting Gloves
|Price:||$10.00 - $25.98|
- Louisville Slugger Adult 5 Batting Gloves Louisville Slugger’s Series 5 batting gloves combine tried-and-tested design with sturdy materials to perform game after game. A sturdy grip, comfortable fit and durable performance allows you to step up to the plate with full confidence in your swing.• Professional design and look• Embossed goatskin palm• Lycra Stretch Zones maximize fit• Elastic Stretch wrist strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Louisville Slugger Adult 5 Batting Gloves
Louisville Slugger’s Series 5 batting gloves combine tried-and-tested design with sturdy materials to perform game after game. A sturdy grip, comfortable fit and durable performance allows you to step up to the plate with full confidence in your swing.
• Professional design and look
• Embossed goatskin palm
• Lycra Stretch Zones maximize fit
• Elastic Stretch wrist strap
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have large hands, but when I purchase form-fitted casual work gloves from Home Depot I use either a Large or an XL. So I naturally ordered an XL in this batting glove. When it came in the mail, I looked at it skeptically, because before even trying it on, it just looked like the wrong size. It looked like a Medium or MAYBE a Large that hopefully would stretch. Well, as suspected when trying it on, it was INCREDIBLY tight and I wasn't able to close the velcro. I think if I left it on my hand it would have put it to sleep.
My wife asked if maybe they sent a youth glove? I double checked on the packaging and the tag sewn in the glove itself and it did say it was an adult xl.
Now as far as quality goes I obviously can't comment on that. But just looking at the seams and such, it seemed like a quality item. The design was pretty cool on the outside of the glove, which was one of the things that attracted me to the glove (the other being the brand).
If it makes a difference, as a frame of reference in terms of body type, I'm 6', about 198 pounds and wear a size Large t-shirt . I've never worn an XXL glove before, but maybe a XXL would have worked, but I didn't want to go through the process to find out, because I felt it would have been an overly snug XXL.
We like the Louisville Slugger brand for baseball bats and bags, baseball pants and other things we've had during the years. These are well made and attractive, but they need to consider the sizing. We'll be getting some other brand next time, that doesn't run so small.
Order one size bigger than you think you'll need and these should be great gloves for you.
I have found for batting gloves that Louisville Slugger is always a safe bet.
Most recent customer reviews
I only use gloves to bat and I don't wear them for anything else