Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on October 21, 2014
The cable holder is small just like what the description says. The dimensions can be comparable to a USD penny. The reverse side has a sticky adhesive.

The only con I see is that the product was not as white as it was in the photo. You can see the color difference in the photo attached.
on December 15, 2014
6/30/15 Updated Review

After using these for several months, they have been practically Indispensable. I've purchased a couple packs of these for multiple uses and a variety of other locations/surfaces.

One thing that I don't like is that Blue Lounge considers these as a "One-Time" use only item, per the e-mail that I received from them. I was encouraged to purchase additional Cable drops as they are One-Time Use. I understand that because of the double sided 3M adhesive tape on the back of these basically make these One-Time use only, but only because of the 3M Double Sided tape on the back of each Cable Drop.

However, there should be an option available to purchase additional Adhesive Dots so these can be re-purposed for another use or location, as these Cable drops themselves can be used for many things and multiple applications. If these were just a couple of $$$, then I would be more understanding of "one-time use", but being priced at $9.99-$12.99, takes away from the value of this awesome product. This product is definitely worth the $10 because they are truly great, but to make them one-time use with no option to re-purpose them because of the 3M dots on the back, takes away from this Value. I've purchased 3 packs of these for a reason, and not because of not being able to re-purpose. If anything, you could make more money from a customer by providing additional options for re-use, again because of the pricing point.

Otherwise, these have been fantastic. If you want to try and re-purpose these, purchase some reasonably strong double sided tape or pads.

3/15/15: Updated review.

Have had these for a couple of months now and the only disappointing thing I can say, is that I had to order more because I ran out and need more of them. NOT because they don't work but because these are soooo useful and invaluable, the the uses are unlimited. They don't get wore out at all.

If you stick these right the 1st time, you will NOT have any problems with these, as I can attest to. I've used all 9 of the original ones I received and all have stuck very well without issue. I have been very happy with these.

I have been using these for over a week now, and I must say I don't know how I didn't hear about these sooner.

These are so Simple, yet so effective. Now I don't have to cringe at the idea of having to pick another cord up from the side of my desk, bed, couch or chair. These not only save me a little time, but also some back aches of bending over to get the cord to plug in my phone or plug in my laptop.

These also are so very easy to use. Easy to put your cord & wires in and easy to pull it out. Yet these do a fantastic job of holding the wires right were I want and need them the most. I have 3 of them so far on my Desk. One to hold my Laptop cord when I unplug my laptop and another to hold my cellphone cord when I unplug my phone. And a 3rd to hold 2 phone seperate phone line cords.

Usually when you unplug stuff, the cords and wires will end up dropping to the ground then, you have to not only bend over to pick them up, but most of the time you have to go fishing for the cords as well because they can fall behind the desk or dresser. ESPEFIALLY if you are in a hurry, when it counts the most. Not anymore with these handy things.

At 1st I thought these were slightly over priced, which they kind of are. However, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter, because these have become very invaluable to me.
review imagereview imagereview image
on November 6, 2017
I waited awhile after buying so I could leave a review that isn't biased after getting it. Like most people in the reviews say, the cabledrop does seem to have trouble staying attached. Double sided tape did help, but only on the thin cords I use for my phone. I've been trying in vain to get it to stick, with an HDMI cord in it, onto a entertainment center. Even with double sided tape and normal tape on the cord itself so it wouldn't pull the cabledrop off, it didn't work. I have since removed that one and was seriously disappointed. My brother says the one I gave him doesn't stick either with tape, but I have 3 that would fine with phone cords. Overall, this is a very decent product as long as the cord isn't too thick or heavy. I just hope the ones that did stick, don't come off after typing this review.

Edit: It has now been a month or so since I bought these. The ones that I thought were doing okay stick wise because of small cables are now coming off too. These adhesives suck and I will not be buying this again. I'll try to find better ones.
on January 22, 2015
Fundamental design of the cable clip is good, but the adhesive is absolutely worthless. I cleaned the (wood) surface with rubbing alcohol, waited for that to dry, applied the clip, and waited several hours before inserting a cable (giving the adhesive a chance to bond before taking any sheering pressure). Never had a problem with this procedure and good adhesive.

These clips fell off just attempting to insert the cable the first time.
on January 9, 2015
The thing that I was most worried about was whether these cable drops would hold my Apple lightning cable; I didn't want the entire cable to slip through the cable drop. I'm happy to report that these mini cable drops DO hold the lightning charging cable well and the "end" of the cable doesn't slip through the cable drop.

I know that everyone complains about the "stickiness" of these guys, but...come on. How long these last is dependent on how well you clean the surface that you're adhering to. If you just stick the cable drop on something that hasn't ever been cleaned and is full of fingerprint grease, its obviously not going to adhere for very long.

And its a give-take relationship. Do you really want something that stick permanently? What if you try to take the cable drops off your nightstand and it rips the paint off? I'm happy with the tackiness of these cable drops for the time being. And if they do become loose and I want to permanently stick them onto something, I'll resort to using some sort of super glue/tape.
on December 19, 2015
Perfect solution for keeping my cell phone charger off the floor. My bed sits very high and reaching down to get it off the floor all the time was a pain. I attached this to the little white melamine shelf I use as a nightstand. It's small and blends in well. These have a peel off backing and so far it has a strong hold, something I read poor reviews about with other cheaper versions. I have purchased the larger size of these in black for the living room to hold cell, Ipad, laptop charger cords. I purchased the small size because of the thinness of the shelf I'm using. The iphone 6 charger will slip through the larger version, but not this version since the clamp itself is a bit smaller too. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and both sizes hold my cell charger perfectly without it slipping through. I also use the bigger size in the car too since I was tired of the charger cords always being under foot. I have a Honda Element and mounted them above the shift lever. We remedied the Iphone 6 slipping through by wrapping a little bit of electrical tape just under the plug and that stopped it from constantly slipping out. In conclusion, I think these things are an awesome way to preserve your cords, keep them organized/out of the way and have access to them easily.
on December 5, 2016
I'm happy with these. They are great for making sure your cables don't fall off your desk. I sometimes try to put two cables but the second one falls off easily. If you plan on using these to put more than one cable I recommend you go for the regular ones and not the Mini.

UPDATE: In the time I have been using these, they have not come off my desk. I did try to take one off and it left the bottom part of it stuck on my desk (haven't tried to take it off but I'm sure it won't be easy). I recommend you think wisely about where to put it so you don't have to move it for a long time!
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 2, 2017
These are always the cable clips I buy whenever I'm running low. Being a bit of a neat freak myself, I can never go back to life without these. The convenience of being able to run cables up the back of a desk and be out of the way until you need them (I use them a lot with charging cables for example) is extraordinary. THESE cable clips, though, are the ones to buy. There are a good amount of them on Amazon, but these are the perfect size for ordinary cables (not talking about extension cord size - more like phone charging cable size) and I can vouch for their reliability. All in all, great cable clips. Highly recommend for those who value clean and organized living.

CABLE CLIP DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind that the way cable clips work is that they aren't reusable. Once you put one on a surface you might be able to wiggle it around a bit (especially initially), but don't think that you will be able to take a cable clip off and reuse it somewhere else. The adhesive is strong, so if you're getting that thing off, the adhesive won't be in good shape to be reused. This is what you want from good cable clips, though, since any cable clips that *can* be reused would have to have a pretty poor adhesive quality to them.
on October 3, 2017
Would give them five stars if it wasn't that their self-adhesive backing is not of good quality. It will come off in a matter of 24 to 48 hours.
The magic formula I came up with to use these is by removing first their original self-adhesive (make sure to clean well and remove all residue from surface), and then sticking on their back a bit of Scotch Permanent Mounting Tape (Scotch Permanent Mounting Tape, 1 Inch x 125 Inches) and voilà! With that, they work like charm and remain in place. Really love the small footprint they have. I use them to organize all type of cables running behind my desk and audio furniture setups, by holding and keeping them hid.
on December 2, 2016
Well, I had cleaned the surface before I place them on the right spot, and they do not stay on the wall, under table, or even on my bookshelf... I hate to give bad reviews but I feel like I wasted my money buying this product...