Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon December 19, 2010
These clips are somewhat functional as long as there isn't too much outward tension from the center of your cable wrap. Otherwise, the cables will just pop out the sides of the clip. I bought all three sizes (S, M, L), and the small clips hold cables best because the cables are thinner and more pliable. For larger cables/cords (e.g., computer power cords), you can't wrap a large amount of cable around these clips or the above will occur.
24 helpful votes
25 helpful votes
on April 21, 2015
I've purchased quite a few BlueLounge products, and have been very happy with all. I read several reviews of the CableClips (Small) before I ordered them and, based on the quality and design of other BlueLounge products, was very surprised by the number of not-so-great comments.
Ultimately I ordered the CableClips anyway. Most products that serve this function are either ugly or awkwardly designed, or both. And, to my delight, the product works very well. BUT If You Want Them To Work, Then Take a Moment to LOOK AT THE (VISUAL) DIRECTIONS On The Back Of The Package. 3 easy steps. If I hadn't taken a moment to look, I think I'd have experienced some of the problems described in other reviews.
BlueLounge does great design. You've got to take a moment to see how the company designed the CableClips to work, or they won't work. All is simple and straightforward. And an attractive way to organize technology.
2 helpful votes
on September 5, 2012
I just can't seem to get these things to hold any wires. I mean, there an awesome idea. I wanted them for the longest time- but they don't seem to work quite like I expected. The rubber is too loose, flimsy and overall has no grip. I have ALL three sizes of these and I just can't say I'd recommend them. Headphones, usb, game controllers- the rubber ones are useless, so small is out of the question. Medium is okay. They have more of a stiffness so they won't pop open and spill your cords everywhere, and the large work quite well, but the small are useless.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on February 13, 2016
Do you seem like a big raised but they simply off. There simply isn't any cable that I have found that seems to work well with these. It is a pain to get the cables inside the groove and simply is not a good solution. I literally threw mine away. Metal skeleton inside the silicone is made such that once you put cables on to the groove on one side of the clip it is almost impossible to pry apart the other side to put the cables in. This may not make much sense if you've never had one of these in your hand that anyone who has one knows what I mean. It's a great idea it just is an executed well.i've gone back to using plain old Velcro strips
on January 25, 2016
Unimpressed. I thought they would solve my lifes problems....but not quite. You have to limit how many wrap arounds you go with your cords or the space gets filled up and can't accommodate more cord. It may look and appear smooth and sleek, but it doesn't quite make my life that way. I kinda think I need a wind up/release holder...Yet I give it 3 stars, I guess because for the time it is keeping my cords bundled together, not quite OCD perfect, but enough to keep the cords from tangling with each other. I did travel with it to keep my cords from going all haywire in my bag and that worked okay. I say, they work, but there's gotta be something better out there...right?
on May 2, 2012
I can see how this clip would work well enough with iphone earbuds or whatever other Mac cord that's kind of on the skinny side.. In photos, they look so neat and tidy, what with their techy white background an' such, and mac cords have a rubber casing similar to the rubber that seems to make up these little guys.

I'm feelin' some remorse though today with mine. They look exactly like the photo, but the photo sort of implies that the little wings do a better job of clamping down on their cables than they actually do. If these things were clamps, they'd grip your stuff with the floppity might of your sleepy, drunk grandma.

The photo also implies that you get green and gray floppities.. And you do, if your gray is brown..
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on August 6, 2017
Have to get various sizes in order for cords to fit.
on April 29, 2015
Does exactly what you would expect, holds cable threaded through it. I've not had issues with cable spontaneously un-threading. Does seem overpriced for a few pieces of rubberized plastic, and I do wish there was a less expensive solution. Rubber bands, wire ties, velcro wraps; I've used them all. Velcro seems to be the best balance between ease of use, cost, and functionality, but it is a little awkward for thin, relatively short cables like a three foot Apple lightening cable.
on January 31, 2013
Purchased these small clips along with a set of the medium sized ones, but they were two vastly different products. I'd purchased a set of the small ones from a local retailer, and liked them a lot, but couldn't find any of the large or medium, so I came to amazon to pick them up. The medium size guys I received in the shipment were exactly stiff and held the cords exactly as I expected, but the smaller ones are of a completely different material, and looking at the packaging, you see several small inconstitencis, and then all the asian characters on the front that tip off that this is not the genuine article. I'd give the real thing 3.5 stars, as they don't do everything you'd like, but these ain't them.
on December 21, 2012
I ordered these and got a fake Chinese version of it, of a flimsy material that would not hold any cable in place. Later I found out that many reviews on this item state the same problem.

However, I complained with Amazon and got an immediate refund, so 1 star for that, 0 stars for the product.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.