- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Artisan (September 22, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1579656226
- ISBN-13: 978-1579656225
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (101 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#38,192 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #47 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
- #68 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Decorating
- #73 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Interior Decorating
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Lovable Livable Home: How to Add Beauty, Get Organized, and Make Your House Work for You Hardcover – September 22, 2015
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“There’s no point in showing you stunningly designed spaces if you can’t actually do them. These ideas from Sherry and John Petersik . . . are the cure for decor boredom, no handyman required.”
“Family-friendly, do-it-yourself home decorating. . . . Modern and budget-sensitive with comfortable, highly functional rooms that are not overdecorated. The authors hit the mark on relaxed living in theory and execution.”
“The authors . . . show how to create a comfortable, stylish abode to accommodate families (and their pets) of all sizes, ages, and physical limitations. Over 300 color photographs demonstrate how these DIYers personalize and organize their living, eating, sleeping, washing, entry, working, and play spaces. Included are a number of simple projects.”
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?