Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Love and Theft
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 17, 2012
I had only heard one song off this CD before I bought it, I was not disappointed. The Love and Theft boys sound great together, have a good sound, and are just fun to listen to. I was surprised that some of the songs were more of a ballad instead of upbeat but it's okay because I still love all the songs. I have been listening to it every where I drive since I bought it. I can not wait for more!!
on December 12, 2013
LOVED their first CD. Hated this one -- it has every clunky country music cliche about whiskey-swilling sexpots, a monotonous series of songs about girlfriends. Missed the gorgeous harmonies of the first CD and the occasional tune that also had deeper meaning (e.g. "Slow Down"). I'll be very cautious about shelling out for a third CD, but hope they bounce back.
on September 4, 2012
It is an awesome album. I got the honor of seeing them in concert as opners for Tim McGraw & Lady A. I loved them then. I did not know who they were. But I am enjoying this album very much. I will continue to buy their music and go see them in concert.
on September 6, 2012
I love the smooth sounding songs on this album. These guys have a great sound for either easy listening or partying. A couple of their songs sound like Tim McGraw so you know they've got to be good. I was so taken by this album that I went and ordered their first album.
on September 6, 2012
A nice mix of songs in which the vocals are reminicent Charles Kelly of Lady Antebellum, one of our favorite Country bands. Very enjoyable!
on August 8, 2012
great follow up to their debut even if they are one shy of a trio now. not a bad song on the cd and quite a few should be garnering air time.
on May 3, 2013
Shortly after receiving this CD I got the chance to see them at Star Fest in Wisconsin Dells it was great they are hot!!
I would recommend this CD to anyone who likes good country music.. Love IT
on July 28, 2012
I am a big fan of Love and Theft which means I have been waiting a long time for this album. On the release date I did not hesitate and I purchased a copy. Like the previous this also a great album, I really recommend this to all fans!! They are a great band!! The songs are catchy and well written I give it two thumbs up.
on September 19, 2012
This is a must have for music fans because its so hip.
The harmonies of LOVE & THEFT are timeless as well as their songs.
They are a true duo & a breath of fresh air in country music.
on September 12, 2012
I'm not an Love and Theft fan. This was purchased as part of a "gift ensemble" for my wife. She loves the album. It came on time and it was factory sealed. I'm satisfied with the transaction.