Love 'N Bake Baking Pastes, Pistachio Nut Paste, 11-Ounce Cans (Pack of 3)
- Pack of 3 (total 33 oz)
- All natural and gluten free
- Used in butter cookies and spumoni
- Product of Brooklyn NY
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 3
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Some pictures are attached:
- Can just opened had oil on top, which is indicated on the label. This was similar to what you see on top of natural nut butters.
- A quick stir and the oil was worked back into the nut paste.
- Pistachio Paste as mixed with butter, sugar, flour - color is very light.
- Pistachio cookies piped onto cookie sheet (before baking) - these are the cookies pictured on the label of the can of pistachio paste. The color is pale green as I added 6 drops of "neon green" food color
- A Pistachio quick bread in the pan before baking. It also contains dried cherries. The color is very light - I did not add any food color to this.
- Baked and dipped cookies ( they look pretty similar to the image on the can!)
- Inside of the quick bread (with dried cherries added). Notice the color is not green, and the crumb is more dense as Nut pastes will add texture and moisture to the baked good.
The baked goods turned out nicely. The flavor is mild as pistachio flavor is mild, but also very natural tasting. I used only 1 can of Pistachio paste for both recipes, but I did halve the recipe for the cookies in order to have enough Pistachio paste for each recipe. Although I used regular flour, the paste would likely work well with alternate flours such as Gluten- Free. Am happy with the baked goods and decided to write a detailed review as this is quite an expensive ingredient to purchase.
I ordered the Pistachio Nut Paste and baked the cake for my family. It was delicious! Not one crumb was wasted. If you love chocolate and pistachio nuts, you owe it to yourself to try this wonderful recipe.
If you are concerned about purchasing 3 cans, there are many more fabulous recipes using this fine paste. Several can be found here: [...]
Also a simple Bing search produced many results. Happy baking!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I made Pistachio Gelato with this and it did not have a very good flavor. I was looking for that authentic Italy taste but it tasted artificial.Published 2 months ago by Candace