- File Size: 504 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Publisher: Bywater Books; Reissue edition (December 14, 2010)
- Publication Date: December 14, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004T4LVBK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #499,007 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.95|
Save $9.96 (83%)
Love in the Balance Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 240 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Marianne Martin has a wonderful way with characters, relationships, and with the smooth-moving plot. It's no wonder that she is one of the most popular lesbian romance novelists around. I highly recommend LOVE IN THE BALANCE as well as all of her other novels.
Can't wait for the next book and many, many more.
This was an utterly satisfying read that I have picked up and read more than once. I have recommended this novel to many friends.
Accountant Connie Bradford feels her life is changing for the better. Riding high on the crest of a huge promotion, she has finally ended the unsatisfying relationship with her boyfriend. Everything is moving in logical trasition. Until she meets Kasey Hollander. . .Carpenter Kasey Hollander lives a life of work-centered exclusion. Owner of a successful renovation company she hires Connie to handle her books, and the two quickly hit it off. Since her ex-lover left her hurt and humiliated, Kasey has been determined to play it safe as far as relationships go -- and what could be safer than a platonic friendship with a straight woman?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved just about everything about this book.. except for the bigotry... I hate as I much as God hates sin...but in any school the book was written beautifully.Published 8 days ago by tawanna l.
This was a little hard for me to get into, but once I did, I was glad I read it. It's almost 20 years old and you can tell in the writing style, clothing description, and the fact... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Tara from The Lesbian Review
This is one of those books that you will read several times. This is my second read a dictionary know I will return to it again.Published 4 months ago by M. E. Martin
This story has it all, sensitive subjects as hatred, bigotry but also a wonderful love story. It was touching, painful, emotional and it has left me wanting more. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Loek
This book is a very good read. Very realistic and an easy read and kept me interested throughout the whole book.Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer
I enjoyed this book.I can't wait to read the next one. Hope you enjoy. It has a happily ever after ending.Published 20 months ago by Ktjo
Love in the Balance kept me absolutely glued to the book. The story is so well-crafted. There is true, mesmerizing love in this book and heartbreaking tragedy due to prejudice. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Helen
There isn't a M.K. Martin book that I haven't enjoyed but especially this series. Highly recommend.Published 24 months ago by Anonymous
Just the right amount of sweet and a touch of anticipation. The leading ladies felt believable and the minor characters were wonderful.Published on November 21, 2013 by Traci Johnson
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Political
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Lesbian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Lesbian Romance