|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $10.00 (67%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Love-Based Copywriting System: A Step-by-Step Process to Master Writing Copy That Attracts, Inspires and Invites (Love-Based Business Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"As a heart-centered visionary who cares deeply about the people I'm here to serve, I know that marketing from a place of love is essential. Michele PW is the perfect guide & mentor to allow us all to fully embrace our heart while enrolling people." Amy Ahlers, Wake-Up Call Coach & Bestselling Author
"I wish I had Michele's books when I started my first business! The heart, soul and wisdom she shares - along with a deep practical, tactical understanding of how 'Love Based' copywriting really works - is a rare and unique gift that any entrepreneur needs to succeed. Too many of today's marketing tactics feel inauthentic and manipulative. Michele, and her books provide another, much more aligned and authentic way to communicate your message, and your value, in a way that feels GREAT for everyone involved and produces results for you, and your clients." Christine Kloser, award-winning author
About the Author
- ASIN : B01579VJPS
- Publisher : Love-Based Publishing; 1st edition (September 9, 2015)
- Publication date : September 9, 2015
- Language : English
- File size : 439 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 179 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #774,325 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I dove right into this book and went straight to where I get stuck most often: headlines. Headlines are so important because they're needed for sales pages (of course), but also Facebook ads, social media posts, blogs, webinars... the list goes on. But after a while, your brain stops functioning when you're trying too hard to nail the perfect headline. I like the examples she gives and how those jog my creative juices. Completely unstopped my blocked creative flow.
2. Michele's writing has a great tone. She's funny and fun yet very practical and easy to follow. The way she lays things out step-by-step makes it an extremely useful guide for anyone writing copy. I suggest this for ANY LEVEL.
3. In the spirit of full transparency, Michele does give me a little shout out in her dedications so clearly I'm a friend reviewing a friend's book. However, I've hired Michele to write copy for me, I've referred clients to her, and I always recommend her work. In fact, I just sent her a direct message on Facebook saying "Hey, I might just switch to curing back pain and steal all those headlines!"
I have so much respect for her and her work and highly recommend this book.
If you're like me -- responsible for finding your own clients and looking for them through on the internet only because you know you have to be, but so far, you haven't found a way to get your heart into it -- you'll find a gift in this book. I expected a sugar-coated version of the usual hard-sell tactics like the ones internet marketers use: hyped-up, fear-based, pressure-cooker selling. I didn't find any of that in this book!
Instead Michele PW talks about how to write from the heart -- like you mean it, like you're talking to someone you know and care about. There's structure here, but it's structure I found I could follow (instead of resist!)... she showed me how I could adapt and make my own, so that it works for me and the people I want to attract.
The book includes a downloadable workbook and I found that reading the book and doing the exercises with a real project in mind resulted in a finished product by the time I read the last page. Not only that, I've now got a workable template I can follow whenever I need to write copy for my website or anything else I need to talk about to my clients to help them understand how they're going to benefit from working with me.
There's even a special section on adding your personality to your writing. Michele walks you through that minefield, too, so you don't end up sounding like you're back in 8th grade writing an essay.
We all need to persuade people from time to time -- and we start as soon we figure out who's got access to the cookie jar. This book will help you harness that endearing way you had of getting cookies when you wanted them, so that you can make a bigger impact with the gifts that only you can offer your clients.
If you're looking for a hard sell or a structure without soul, then this book isn't for you.
Top reviews from other countries
Michele's book is an easy read, filled with personality and there's a workbook to guide you through writing your own sales pages, websites or marketing email. Keep this book close to you when you write your next piece of love-based (as opposed to fear-based ew) copy! It will make life easier for you and you won't procrastinate like I did 6 years ago!