Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Love Boat: Season 2, Vol. 2
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Each week, passengers looking for romance board the beautiful Pacific Princess cruise ship as it sails to tropical and exotic lands. Captain Stubing, Julie, Gopher, Doc and Isaac help them to get the most out of their trips and do their best to help them fall in love.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.33:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.75 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 2517
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Dubbed, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled
- Run time : 11 hours and 4 minutes
- Release date : August 4, 2009
- Actors : Macleod, Gavin, Lange, Ted, Grandy, Fred, Kopell, Bernie, Mcginley, Ted
- Dubbed: : Spanish
- Subtitles: : Spanish, English
- Language : Unqualified
- Studio : Paramount
- ASIN : B0028SVY3E
- Number of discs : 4
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,084 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Richard Anderson, Ken Berry, Ray Bolger, Sonny Bono, Dr. Joyce Brothers, Raymond Burr, Charlie Callas, Cyd Charisse, Keith Coogan, Hans Conried, Cathy Lee Crosby, Bob Cummings, Kim Darby, Bob Denver, Elinor Donahue, Nanette Fabray, Corey Feldman, Conchata Ferrell, Fannie Flagg, Christopher George, Tammy Grimes, Lisa Hartman, Telma Hopkins, Reggie Jackson, Michael Lembeck, Tina Louise, Philip Charles Mackenzie, Randolph Mantooth, Peter Marshall, Roddy McDowall, Anne Meara, Ethel Merman, Hayley Mills, Debbi Morgan, Diana Muldaur, Ben Murphy, Leslie Nielsen, Ron Palillo, Minnie Pearl, Donna Pescow, Martha Raye, John Rubenstein, Jill St. John, Jerry Stiller, Bobby Van, Abe Vigoda, Nancy Walker, Lyle Waggoner and more.
Here are the episodes contained in this volume, plus original airdates:
14. Second Time Around / The 'Now' Marriage / My Sister, Irene (1/13/1979)
15. Gopher's Opportunity / Home Sweet Home / The Switch (1/20/1979)
16. Like Father, Like Son/Don't Push Me/Second Chance (1/27/1979)
17. Disco Baby/Alas, Poor Dwyer/After the War/Ticket to Ride/Itsy Bitsy (2/3/1979)*
18. Dream Ship / Best of Friends / Aftermath (2/10/1979)
19. A Good and Faithful Servant / The Secret Life of Burl Smith / Tug of War / Designated Lover (2/17/1979)
20. The Decision / Poor Little Rich Girl / Love Me, Love My Dog (2/24/1979)
21. Funny Valentine / The Wallflower / A Home is Not a Home (3/3/1979)
22. Ages of Man / Families / Bo 'n' Sam (3/10/1979)
23. Sounds of Silence / Cyrano de Bricker / Murder on the High Seas (3/17/1979)
24. Super Mom / I'll See You Again / April's Return (5/5/1979)
25. Third Wheel / Grandmother's Day / Second String Mom (5/12/1979)
*Episode 17 is presented in its original double-length format, before it was split in two for syndication.
I am waiting. And I am waiting for the next seasons of Fantasy Island as well. These great shows need to be available for those of us who would prefer some of the older, fun and well done shows over the stuff that is unwatchable and not worth turning on the TV for nowadays. I could watch the Love Boat and Fantasy Island (AND Love, American Style) over and over and never be tired of the episodes. They all were so funny with classic comedy and drama that were pitch perfect and so well produced, (Aaron Spelling, of course!).
Bring on the next seasons, PLEASE! VERY SOON! We need them!
Top reviews from other countries
In this second half of season two, Captain Stubing (Gavin MacLeod), Doc (Bernie Kopell), Isaac (Ted Lange), Julie (Lauren Tewes) and Gopher (Fred Gandy) join forces with a multitude of celebrities in several cute, litte stories within each hour-long episode. Joining them in the Acapulco Lounge are: Gilligan Island's Tina Louise, Martha Raye, the handsome Lyle Waggoner of "The Carol Burnette Show," "All My Children's" Debbi Morgan, Lisa Hartman of "Tabitha" and "Knots Landing", Raymond Burr, Dr. Joyce Brothers, Leslie Nielsen, Peter Lawford, Reggie Jackson, Cyd Charisse and many more.
Stories feature Gopher's trouble with his parents- played by Ethel Merman and Bob Cummings, Charo returning as April (who does a guitar/song/dance number to a strange but entertaining disco version of "The Love Boat" theme-I kid you not), and my favorite - Julie's high school reunion. Get out your leisure suits for a boogie wonderland, because this particular episode goes disco crazy and has some funny and inexcusable dancing going on.
There are 12 episodes here of great quality. These shows make you unwind and relax. They're care-free and fun. I hope they release more of these!!