Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on October 8, 2013
This particular collection of worship songs is quite beautiful especially with the deep sounds of the cello, piano and skillful guitar playing. I have found a few new favorites and some that I've longed for. If you are new to worshiping the Lord, this is a great love encounter full of peace, melodic wonder allowing the ease of focusing on the Lords voice and love for you. As the famous words of Bill Johnson comes to my thoughts, "God is not mad" at you, one can be closer to the Lord and not be afraid anymore with ease by joining in this worship session over and over. Blessings.
on May 23, 2016
Best for soaking music.
if you wanna soak in God's presence,
than put it on, and you go into Soaking Mode right away =)
on March 6, 2017
Love this album. Play it all the time. Beautiful.
on November 23, 2014
Relaxing & beautiful.
on December 25, 2016
Looking for good worship that's more like an personal experience . . . This is the CD.
on February 28, 2016
Wonderful spirit lead music... Brian's heart is there in every song.. It is a blessing to have it playing in our home on a regular basis.
on February 24, 2010
This is an album made for prayer & meditation, PERIOD. The acoustics, the cello, & the voices all combine to bring glory to God & take you, the listener, into the throne room of the Almighty. Great music to just sit, kneel, or be face down before His face. I HIGHLY recommend this album. Be blessed!!!
on March 5, 2013
If you looking for acoustic Christian music that is relaxed, low key, and peaceful, check this albulm out. Some will find it too laid back and low energy for their taste. Personally, I have enjoyed mixing serveral cuts into my playlists but will seldom listen to the entiire albulm in one setting.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2011
I received this CD this week and I've been listening to it non-stop. I'm looking forward to watching the DVD that comes with it as well. I love a CD that is soft worship that inspires me and allows me to pray while listening to and this CD is the perfect CD for that. The words, music, the mood take me to a place where I want to waste my time on Jesus. Can't recommend highly enough.
on December 13, 2011
This has a gentleness that allows me to play it multiple times in a row while reading and doing things around the house. This music has power in its meekness. Although peaceful, this is not "put you to sleep" boring. The vocal harmony and complementary instrumentation create a restful waking mood. I also enjoy seeing the dulcimer on the DVD.