- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Island Press; 3 edition (November 18, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1597267929
- ISBN-13: 978-1597267922
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,305,693 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Love Canal: and the Birth of the Environmental Health Movement 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
(Joyce Carol Oates author of The Falls, The Tattooed Girl, and Little Bird of Heaven)
About the Author