- File Size: 734 KB
- Print Length: 268 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Rose Quartz Publishing; 1 edition (September 16, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 16, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0157KRA2S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,100,446 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3891 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- #4536 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Lesbian
- #5366 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $6.00 (38%)
Love in the Catskills (Eras of Love Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 268 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Love in the Catskills (Eras of Love Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I love how early on these two women connected and slowly learned how well they fit together.
I loved watching the women they grew into and how deeply they loved.
Through the authors words I was able to feel what these women were feeling. I laughed with them and cried with them.
Very well written and true to the time period it is set in. Look forward to next installment in this era's series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love in the Catskills by BL Miller is a historical romance sent in the...Read more
It's set in the mountains of NY during a time of great unrest and political change in America.Read more