Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 29, 2013
This set comes with 10 discs. All of the Love Comes Softly movies are included in this set. Great buy. Would definately recommend to anyone who loves the books or movies.
11 comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 26, 2015
I purchased this after hearing the original book read on the Christian Classic story segment on BBN radio station. I just loved the story and couldn't wait night after night for just one chapter. I went to the library and checked our the 1st title "Love comes softly". Loved it, when I found out that there was a movie made from the book series; I was happy to have found the entire video series on Amazon. This is a really great deal for 6 dvds. Although the dvds are a bit different from the books. They are still along the lines of a frontier story of love, and faith. One of the best family friendly series that I have viewed in a long time. Really worth the purchase price.
on August 11, 2016
Love these Christian based movies. This collection has a wonderful storyline and keeps you interested. A great collection to give someone as a gift. It's hard to stop watching and you want to watch the whole collection in one sitting!
on July 7, 2016
This is a good, clean movie based on the first book in a series by Janette Oke. It is the story of a couple who are on their way west by wagon to claim and homestead land. When the husband is accidentally killed, the wife is left with a life-changing decision that will forever alter her future. This is good movie for all ages. I highly recommend the series of books as well.
on February 22, 2017
My daughter and I use to watch the series together years ago so when I saw the complete series I had to buy it for her! She loved it and it brought back happy memories of us watching it together! We plan on binge watching it together when I visit her(she is an adult now and on her own).It is a good uplifting series!
on September 12, 2016
My wife got hooked on this series of movies when she saw "Love Comes Softly". When she found out we could get the entire series including the two prequels, she wanted me to buy it. The acting is very good in each movie and the story line is a wholesome one of family values, love and caring.
on November 3, 2015
Beautiful stories that our entire family enjoys. To some they may be
sappy love stories but to me they are a nice escape after a busy
day. They are stories of faith, a little history and love. What can be better
than that! At the end of the movie you actually feel good unlike many things
you can watch these days!
on May 1, 2017
The best series ever! Snuggle up on a Sunday and watch them all at once!
on March 2, 2013
These movies have a message of love and hope just watched every one of these and have the ture meaning of love and respect for each other. Good Christian movies.
on September 6, 2016
It was lovely to watch films where there was no extreme violence, inappropriate language or activities. They were good stories of a gentler time with morals and lessons. Nice; I can watch them with my granddaughter.