Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on September 14, 2013
Great CD even though Don't Pull your Love is not on it. Winners and Losers and my favorite Falling in Love is though. I did fall in love with Dan Hamilton's voice all over again. Such a shame that he died so young. He was an amazing singer. The whole CD is good the second half Love and Conversation is country like . I enjoyed the Falling in Love CD more it was more like the 70's than country. But very enjoyable if you like these guys. It's one CD with a lot of songs on it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2017
I was very happy with my purchase,
on September 9, 2017
Love these guys sad that Dan Hamilton had past away. I have these as albums and now I have them as CD.
on September 12, 2017
Great cd and sounds great.
on June 5, 2016
Excellent--No Problems--Thanks
on June 26, 2016
Love these songs!
on February 25, 2013
The CD arrived very quickly - within a couple of days after placing the order. Bootleg or not, the music sounds great to me. Actually better because my LP is warped. And it is indeed very difficult, if not impossible, to find these songs anymore. Glad I spent the money...plus I got two recordings for the price of one CD.
on March 16, 2015
A good combo and if you like Hamilton Joe frank & Reynolds both of the two best song are on this disc.
on October 10, 2013
I got this CD and and listened to "Fallin' In Love",and I found out then I had three different
versions of it. One digitally recorded from original Playboy label vinyl,
one from free download site (apparently not the original) and this.
I think this is a re-recorded version for the album.
Anyway, this CD gives me a very valuable addition to my collection.
Thank you.
on August 15, 2014
Brought back a lot of memories from the good old days...