Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "I Love To Create Bulk Buy: Scribbles Shiny 3D Pain..." and save 33% off the $23.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
I Love To Create Bulk Buy: Scribbles Shiny 3D Paint - Pack of 20 Ultra Bright, Nontoxic & Permanent Dimensional Paints for Fabrics, T-shirts, Backpacks, Posters, Glass, Wood and More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.51 (19%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY SINCE 1988 - Pack includes 20 vibrant paints that feature shiny, iridescent and glitter finishes. Scribbles has been a longtime favorite of beginning crafters and experienced artists alike because of its quality formula at prices that won't break the bank.
- NONTOXIC AND EASY TO USE - Adding color to fabric is super simple with the easy-squeeze bottles equipped with precision tips. And because they're nontoxic, they're safe for all ages and are perfect for classroom use and group activities.
- WORKS ON MOST SURFACES - Scribbles 3D Paints dry permanently on most surfaces, including fabric, paper, wood, glass, canvas, posterboard, T-shirts, backpacks and so much more. All finishes dry flexible and won't crack or peel so your project stays looking awesome - even the machine washable ones - wash after wash.
- ULTRA DIMENSIONAL - create eyepopping 3D effects that last with all Scribbles 3D Paints. These paints keep their dimension once dry, so your project stays vibrant and stands out in the crowd everywhere you go.
- GET STARTED TODAY - This value pack makes a great starter set for new crafters, a great gift set for the artist in your life and a fantastic paint to have around for school activities, summer camps, parties and other creative events.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Create Cool 3D Effects with Scribbles
Scribbles makes adding dimensional color to fabric super simple, whether it’s your first time or your millionth! This nontoxic fabric paint is big on fun and easy on the budget, making it perfect for classroom activities, birthday party adventures and family fun. All finishes dry permanent and flexible – and won’t crack or peel – so your projects stay looking shiny and new, wash after wash.
What makes Scribbles 3D Paint amazing:
- Ultra dimensional
- Easy to apply
- Dries permanent and flexible
- Machine washable
- Great for doodles and detail work
Perfect for Beginners
Scribbles 3D Fabric Paint’s affordability – combined with its quality formula and ease of use – make it great for first-time crafters (and experts too!).
In addition to fabrics, Scribbles paints can be used to add colorful fun to a variety of other surfaces.
Easy to Apply
The flexible bottle and precision tip make it super easy to create eye-popping 3D effects on your projects.
This Scribbles 3D Paint Value Pack contains 20 nontoxic paints in a collection of bright colors with AMAZINGLY SHINY finishes. From neon and glittering to iridescent and glossy, this fabric paint pack is the perfect way to have fun with the variety of paints Scribbles has to offer. Use them to create bold 3D effects that dry permanent and won’t crack or peel, even if you toss them in the washing machine. Perfect for family crafts, school projects and so much more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bottles are perfectly sized and easy to use. Tip is small and the thick paint comes out fast when bottle is squeezed. Use caution and don't squeeze to hard or move too slowly. If you gloop out to much, no worries this is easily maneuvered with fingers or a toothpick. You can use these on not only fabric but plastic, paper, wood and any other surface. Unlike other 3d paints these actually dry with the same puffiness as when you applied, it does not flatten as it dries. Very minimal bleeding as long as kept to dry on a flat surface. Small applications don't take as long to dry as thick bits. This drys with a silicone like feel. This is a great product and modestly priced. I even recommend these over tulip brand.
UPDATE: I used this on my child's activity bag and a little after about a year, some of it has started to peel. Would be .5 star off but, we do not do "fractions." Only half a star off because it had lasted a lot longer than I expected (I remember the old-school ones that only lasted a couple of washings).