- File Size: 951 KB
- Print Length: 85 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Christian Daily Resources; 1 edition (March 15, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 15, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BUXJV6A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#992,521 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1443 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > Guides
- #2829 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Devotionals
- #3775 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Education
God Is Love (Daily Bible Reading Series Book 8) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At the end of each lesson you will find the Bible verses to back up that lesson, questions to help you think about what you just read, and a prayer to end that days lesson.
I think that once you complete the God Is Love Bible study, you should know without a shadow of a doubt the extent of the love that God has for you. Yes, you! Whether you are a new Christian, a seasoned one, or maybe not even a Christian at all, what you read in the pages of this study will help you and reinforce what God wants you to know; He loves YOU. No strings attached. No performing. He loves you just as you are. I recommend this for everyone.