Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,958 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,327 reviews
on September 15, 2017
This was chosen as it was a requirement for a study in church.
Bob is an entertaining writer. Each of the 30 some chapters is a complete story. This can lift as well as entertain and give a new perspective of our relationship with God and Jesus.
There were times I had to put it down while I recovered from a laughing fit. I recommend this to everyone who has or is about to embark on a journey with Jesus.
on June 17, 2017
If you ever want an understandable way in which God operates in this world, read "Love Does." It explains how we have an opportunity and a responsibility to be working for a higher calling than what most of us think about each day. It challenged me to find some ways of expressing God's love in my everyday life, as well as discover a way to help those less fortunate. God lives and he loves!
on March 7, 2017
UN-REAL stories stories of adventure! Bob Goff is now probably one of the top 5 people I would love to "sit at the feet" of and learn how to fashion life the way he and Sweet Maria do! If you want a fresh idea of how to put hands-and-feet to living life in Love and Whimsy, this is a quick, but absolutely worthwhile read.
on October 9, 2016
Really great book! Changed the way I view love in all the right ways. the only thing that could be improved would be if there were more links to the bible. Opinions should always be backed up from a biblical worldview, or logically inferred from one.
That said, this is definitely a must read! This book will be enjoying a long and happy life on my bookshelf and probably get worn out from how often I'll lend it to people.
on May 17, 2017
Every time I try to do this it messes up! And did! So short version.

Enjoyed the whole book 'thats' and all.

Thank you for all your insights and wisdom through your journey.

Blessings, Geri
on July 20, 2017
Wow. What a great read. I typically am not a reader but I couldn't put this book down. It's funny, genuine and challenges you to love thru your actions. Bob is an inspiration. Writing this review makes me want to read the book again!
on March 14, 2017
Now I know why this was a New York Times Best Seller! Love Bob Goff!! Highly recommend this book! Seen him in person a few times and have met him, his stories and life is so inspiring and encouraging. He's such a great guy, you can just tell he loves God. He's a great person and inspirational. I have never laughed so much reading a book! I can see myself re-reading this one. I think anybody would enjoy this read.
on March 2, 2015
Even almost-agnostic teen boys might relate to this book. My son did. He also joined Young Life after reading it. Your mileage may vary.

I heartily recommend this for teen and pre-teen boys who are on the fence about faith. (Minor quibble: I am happy that the author enjoys his well-earned financial freedom, but I found it hard to relate to how incredibly wealthy he is!) His interpretation of Christianity is very dogma-free, uplifting and joyful. Many adults can enjoy this book, also. I bought it at the request of my son, and he encouraged me to read it when he was done! We both enjoyed this light-hearted, humorous reminder about the greatest commandment. It's an easy read, with very short chapters.
on June 26, 2017
Heard Bobb Goff preach to this. My husband and I read it together each morning before getting out of bed! terA chap might only be a page or two. It is hysterical and a good marriage partner book. If you are reading it aloud, there are more sections than not, that you are laughing so hard you have to hand the book to the other person to read them self as you will be paralyzed with laughter!
on February 25, 2016
Do you ever wonder why so many Christians are so miserable, sour, or even so mean? Do you feel Western Christianity promotes a bunch of "don'ts" of faith instead out of balance with all the exciting "do's" we really have? Love Does is a refreshing testimony of how our lives can be energized by our faith instead of tempered by it! This book is made up of a bunch of inspiring and often hilarious short stories from one man and his family as they live life big loving Christ and others.