Love to Dream Swaddle UP, Gray, Medium, 13-18.5 lbs., Dramatically Better Sleep, Allow Baby to Sleep in Their Preferred arms up Position for self-Soothing, snug fit Calms Startle Reflex
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Love to Dream|
|Age Range (Description)||Baby|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Swaddling has been around for ages as it helps to prevent the startle reflex. But forcing the baby’s arms to their sides or over their chest prevents two natural behaviors that frustrate the baby and they fight to get their hands free.
- First - Over 90% of babies sleep with their ARMS UP around their head when placed on their back to sleep. This is simply a baby’s natural and preferred way to sleep, just like in the womb!
- Second - All babies are born with the need to SELF-SOOTHE by touching their face and sucking on their hands as they did in the womb. This medically proven behavior is how a baby calms and falls asleep on their own. Traditional swaddling prevents this.
- The patented wings on the Swaddle UP allow the baby to both sleep with their arms in their preferred ARMS UP position and gives enough movement so they can SELF-SOOTHE, all while calming down the startle reflex.
- The snug fit from our 4-way stretch fabric of 93% Cotton and 7% Elastane creates a familiar and secure feeling just like in the womb to calm the Moro (startle) reflex. Does not contain flame retardants or any harmful chemicals.
- The dual zipper makes diaper changing a breeze and eliminates the need to remove the swaddle and having to completely re-swaddle the baby. The patented design eliminates any risk of loose fabric and the zipper replaces noisy Velcro or bothersome snaps.
- The unique wing design eliminates face scratching from baby’s sharp finger nails. All seams are sewn on the outside and the zipper is protected so there is nothing rough against baby’s skin.
Customer ratings by feature
Similar item to consider
Swaddle UP in Three Easy Steps
Step1: Legs In
The Swaddle UP is quick and easy to use. No classes are needed to learn wrapping techniques; no practice is required to master them. Simply put your baby inside the swaddle and zip it up.
Step 2: Hands In
Other swaddles restrict babies' arms and hands down to the sides or across their chest, which many babies will not tolerate. Swaddle UP’s patented wing design allow your baby access to her hands to Self-Soothe, just like they did in the womb.
Step 3: Zip Up. Done
Anyone who can operate a zipper can correctly put a Swaddle UP on your baby, every time...even the first time. The Swaddle UP will not come loose or unravel during the night, eliminating the risk of your baby 'breaking out' of a swaddle.
Fast & Easy Diaper Changes
The Swaddle UP’s 2-way zipper lets you unzip from the bottom, giving you easy access for nighttime diaper changes without having to fully unwrap and wake your baby, so you can both get back to sleep more quickly.
Goodbye, Sleep Deprivation. Hello, Sleep
Help Your Baby Sleep
The first four months is the ideal time to help your baby learn to settle to sleep without your help. When your baby learns to 'Self-Soothe' you can look forward to six to eight hours of uninterrupted sleep at night.
Self-Soothing = More Sleep
Babies Self-Soothe by touching their faces and sucking on their hands just like they did in the womb. This reflex is present in all infants from birth and has a known calming effect. Give your baby access to her hands and she will use them to Self-Soothe.
Baby’s Natural Sleep Position
Baby’s natural sleep position is with arms UP. Just having her hands near her mouth helps your baby settle and sleep better. Swaddle UP is the only swaddle that lets your baby sleep safely on her back in her preferred natural position, with her arms UP in the patented wings.
Contains Startle Reflex
Studies show swaddled babies sleep better and longer. This is because swaddling calms the natural startle reflex. Swaddle UP contains your baby’s startle reflex by making baby feel snug and secure, while the wings allow her to access her hands.
Love To Dream Swaddle UP Original
Recognized by International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
Swaddling babies tightly around the hips and legs is not recommended. Your baby's knees should not be locked together nor their legs held straight, particularly in the first 3 to 6 months. The Swaddle UP is designed to give your baby room to move their hips and legs freely and is recognized as Hip-Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Swaddle UP Allows You to Safely Swaddle
The award-winning unique design of the Swaddle UP allows you to easily and safely swaddle your baby.
- No excess or loose fabric to unravel and become a suffocation hazard
- Arms UP position reduces the risk of rolling over and allows Self-Soothing
- Hip-Healthy design allows hips and legs to move freely
- Single layer of breathable fabric reduces the risk of overheating
- Award Winning: Best for Baby Awards, Parents Magazine 2020; Mom's Choice Awards; Best Baby Gear: Swaddles, Eco-Excellence Awards 2021
|Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG||Swaddle UP Rainbow 1.0 TOG||Swaddle UP Organic 1.0 TOG||Swaddle UP Silky-Lux 1.0 TOG||Swaddle UP Lite 0.2 TOG||Swaddle UP Transition Bag Original 1.0 TOG|
|TOG Rating/Fabric Options||1.0 TOG/ 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane||1.0 TOG/ 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane||1.0 TOG/ 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane||1.0 TOG/ 94% Viscose (from Bamboo), 6% Elastane||0.2 TOG/ 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. 30% Lighter than Original!||1.0 TOG/ 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane|
|Sizes Available||Newborn (5-8.5 lbs.), Small (8-13 lbs.), Medium (13-19 lbs.)||Newborn (5-8.5 lbs.), Small (8-13 lbs.), Medium (13-19 lbs.)||Newborn (5-8.5 lbs.), Small (8-13 lbs.), Medium (13-19 lbs.)||Newborn (5-8.5 lbs.), Small (8-13 lbs.), Medium (13-19 lbs.)||Newborn (5-8.5 lbs.), Small (8-13 lbs.), Medium (13-19 lbs.)||Medium (13-19 lbs.), Large (19-24 lbs.), X-Large (24-31 lbs.)|
|Colors Available||Gray, Pink, Blue, Dreamer (White), Dusty Pink, Dusty Blue||Rainbow||Cream, Mint, Celestial Dot Mint||Cream||Mint Stars, Gray Stars, You Are My (Gray), Olive||Gray, Mint, Dreamer (White), Organic Mint, Organic Celestial Dot Mint, Silky-Lux Gray, Lite White, Lite You Are My (Gray), Warm White|
|5 Dollars goes to support First Candle||✓|
|Allows the Natural Arms-UP Sleep Position||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Easy Zip-Off Wings for Transitioning When Baby Shows Signs of Rolling Over|
|Encourages Self-Soothing Behavior Leading to Independent Sleep||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Single-Piece Construction: Prevents Loose-Blanket Suffocation Hazard & Reduces Risk of Overheating||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Recognized by International Hip Dysplasia Institute as 'Hip-Healthy'||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|2-Way Zipper for Easy Diaper Changes||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Rough/Noisy Velcro, No Difficult Snaps||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Best Diaper Pails||Modern High Chairs||Functional Favorites||Safe & Stylish Baby Gates||On-The-Go Essentials|
|Why You'll Love It:||You’ll change 6,000-9,000 diapers before your child is potty trained! We found a much simpler way to dispose of them! Step. Drop. Done.||This next generation high chair seamlessly adjusts without tools & evolves with children's changing needs all the way through the teenage years & beyond—it holds over 300 lbs.!||No more bending down to put your baby in a bouncer on the floor or putting a bouncer up on the table which is unsafe. Check out this functional high chair attachment.||Baby proofing doesn’t have to be ugly! These baby gates are not only the safest on the market, they also happen to look nice.||The ONLY carrier you’ll need—the breathable high-tech 3D fabrics ensure superior comfort for you and your baby, from infancy to toddlerhood.|
Compare with similar items
| || |
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag, Gray, Medium, 13-19 lbs., Patented Zip-Off Wings, Gently Help Baby Safely Transition from Being swaddled to arms Free Before Rolling Over
Amazing Baby Transitional Swaddle Sack with Arms Up Half-Length Sleeves and Mitten Cuffs, Tiny Elephants, Sterling, Medium, 3-6 months, 14-21 lbs (Better Sleep for Baby, Easy Swaddle Transition)
Love To Dream Swaddle UP Silky-Lux 1.0 TOG, Gray, Medium, 13-19 lbs, Super Soft and Luxurious 100% Bamboo Viscose, Allow Baby to Sleep in Their Preferred Arms Up Position, Snug Fit Calms Moro Reflex
|Sold By||Regal Lager (Exclusive Distributor)||Regal Lager (Exclusive Distributor)||Amazon.com||Kidsland|
|Color||Gray||Gray Stripe||Sterling Tiny Elephants||Gray|
|Item Dimensions||26 x 13 x 0.2 inches||11.02 x 1.18 x 6.3 inches||26 x 16 x 0.1 inches||11.38 x 3.5 x 6.75 inches|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1|