|Print List Price:||$23.95|
Save $13.96 (58%)
Love Field Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 212 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• It seemed like it should have been longer.
• I absolutely love the character Laura Cano.
• She made me cry. She made me laugh.
• The character Laura Cano embodies the Latino female I only wish I could have met when I was young.
• It was an easy read (everything seemed to flow) even though some of the Spanish threw me off.
• Laura certainly had no problem with thinking and speaking her mind. I liked that.
• It gave me insight into what my sisters’ must have been going through while living at home.
• I think I now better understand the stereotypical male minds that are embodied in Laura’s father and Edward. (Ownership)
• The character Rebecca was complicated, cunning, underhanded and disturbed. I like the way you developed that character.
• Laura briefly touched on topics that immediately I connected with. I hope we hear more from Laura in the future.
Most recent customer reviews
Laura Cano, the Mexican-American protagonist in Love Field—knows exactly what she wants and never fails to pursue it—a full American...Read more