- Series: Arts and Politics of the Everyday
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Indiana University Press; First Edition edition (August 22, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 025320965X
- ISBN-13: 978-0253209658
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,337,546 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Love and Ideology in the Afternoon: Soap Opera, Women and Television Genre (Arts and Politics of the Everyday) Paperback – August 22, 1995
About the Author
LAURA STEMPEL MUMFORD has written about TV, women’s fiction, feminist theory, style, and about the experience of being an independent scholar. She lives in Madison, Wisconsin.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?