|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $7.00 (47%)
With Love & Light: True Story About an Uncommon Gift Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Her clients' testimonials about their readings, in their own words, from their own point of view, really helped me the most. But also her easy writing style and explanations of how her journey started, how it progressed, what it was like to be a "psychic" kid and teen and young adult until she has finally become such a skilled and gifted adult. I've never met Jamie but I've seen her in videos and there is an unmistakable warmth emanating from her and a strong believability factor. She seems guileless and genuine.
If you are seeking proof or validation of the afterlife or the validity of spirit communications through human facilitators, I highly recommend this book.
Jamie explains the concept of "God" and how each of us can communicate to God ourselves and with those who have transitioned back to "Home". She also shares tips on how to protect yourself if you decide to use certain tools to communicate with the dead.
When I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed the book THAT much! I read it from cover to cover in one day. I could also feel how writing this book in such intimate detail at times, exposed Jamie and made her vulnerable to critics from the Channeling Erik work she did. I have read and viewed the work Jamie has done with Erik and am here to say that Jamie is authentic and has been consistent in her abilities and her sound moral character over that entire (nearly) 6 year period -and- this book confirmed it because it was published BEFORE she started her work with Erik Medhus and his mother, Elisa.
I only hope that Jamie will write another book so I can read MORE about her work, her tips, her challenges and all about the amazing people she's encountered since 2009!
Very informative on spirit, heaven, guides and more told in a warm and cozy story!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Angels & Spirit Guides
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Channeling
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Spiritualism
- Books > Self-Help > Spiritual
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Channeling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Spiritualism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Angels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Spiritual