- Series: Quick Guides to Ancient Wisdom (Book 1)
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 7, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1500405140
- ISBN-13: 978-1500405144
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
For The Love of Lilith & How to Put Love into Practice: (and Non-attach Yourself To It) (Quick Guides to Ancient Wisdom) (Volume 1) Paperback – July 7, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Author
You could read the two volumes enclosed, each within an hour or two. DON'T!
Read 'slices' from them, say no more than a few minutes at a time. Read, reflect and re-read a slice at a time.
I don't ask you to believe a word written. Instead, answer the following questions to yourself...
- Does what I read make sense?
- If it were true, how does it apply to me?
- If its wisdom were true, what might/would I do differently?
- What would be the consequences of acting upon this wisdom?
- How would the world around me differ if everyone I encounter started to apply the same wisdom in their own fashion?
- Would I and the world around me become more conscious of the answer to the questions...
- What purpose am I here to fulfil?
- How can I achieve this purpose?
From the Back Cover
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|