Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on November 28, 2014
Based on reviews, this seemed like it would be funny / entertaining, so I chose it as one of several books given together as a gift. I read several "chapters" and am embarrassed to have given it as a gift. The material lacks substance, relevance and humor. It's like eating whipped cream, and likely to appeal to high school readers who are full of hormones and have no true perspective on the real world. I would not recommend to anyone, even those who have not finished high school.
on April 15, 2014
Her books are not especially well-written, her vocabulary isn't wildly complicated, but she is always charming, funny, and incredibly likeable. Even when you think you should hate her because she's so gorgeous you discover that you really just want to be her friend. This book has language and sexual scenarios that might be offensive to some but I found it easy to read and enjoyable.
on January 5, 2012
I first bought this book because I'm a HUGE Chelsea Handler fan and bought this book because it was 'recommended' to me on Amazon when I purchased some Chelsea books. This book is very comical and will have you laughing throughout the entire book. McCarthy is funny and yet very honest in her book. If you can take a joke, enjoy a good laugh and aren't easily grossed out or offended, then this is the book for you. Unlike many woman, she say's how she and many other woman feel around the world & she isn't ashamed to admit it.
on August 4, 2016
Chapters could have included a bit more as some left you hanging. Book is funny and a quick read. Overall good book
on November 21, 2015
Another great book! So much fun and laughter, but also a ton of great information! Thanks for always keeping it real. I love feeling like I'm chatting with my best friend!
on October 4, 2012
I've always heard and vagely knew of Jenny McCarthy but this book is a love guide tell all! McCarthy holds nothing back as she pays tribute to her trusty vibrator by dedicating a whole chapter to it. WOW! Still, there is more than a handful of meaningful advice about life and love and balancing the two when one is fortunate to have both. Amazing read that NEVER gets old. I recommend! :DDD
on July 13, 2015
Loved the other books but this one wasn't great. If I wanted to read an entire chapter on horoscopes I'd go ahead and read a book on them. I was sadly bored with this book.
on June 15, 2013
This was a cute book, I like how Jenny is humble (I love that in people and wish I seen it more often!!) and bares it all. I laughed my buns off and really enjoyed reading it. It made a great air travel book...the flights went by quickly!
on December 16, 2014
Don't waste your time, or hard earned money on this book....... totally worthless Consider the author, a "has been", trying to get back in the lime light..... nuff said.
on August 14, 2014
I wanted to hear about some of jenny's "Wilder" sexual experiences that she seems to be known for but to my dismay she didn't let the cat out of the bag, if said cat is indeed in that bag.