- File Size: 3327 KB
- Print Length: 208 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0994074530
- Publisher: Three Strand Press (May 19, 2014)
- Publication Date: May 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KG252XM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#45,245 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #378 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #379 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #936 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $5.00 (56%)
Love Makes a House a Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 3) Kindle Edition
Never miss a new release from Catherine Bybee
Follow Catherine Bybee for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good, fun, enjoyable entertainment. Jordan writes some really good, clean, romantic stories. Stories about family life, community, and, of course, romance. I wanted to give this a 5-star rating, but I thought it dragged a little bit in places. Her stories are usually written with more pace.
I've just begun reading Jordan's stories, but I'm sure I'll catch up quickly. I have several of her stories in my Kindle just waiting patiently for me to begin. And I haven't even started on the Karlsson Boys series or the McKinley series. Lots of enjoyable reading for me come up soon.
Most recent customer reviews
Enjoyed the sample, it hooked me in. They are all very interesting characters, all different.