- File Size: 3327 KB
- Print Length: 206 pages
- Publisher: Three Strand Press (May 19, 2014)
- Publication Date: May 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KG252XM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#63,239 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #472 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #509 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #1104 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $5.00 (56%)
Love Makes a House a Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good, fun, enjoyable entertainment. Jordan writes some really good, clean, romantic stories. Stories about family life, community, and, of course, romance. I wanted to give this a 5-star rating, but I thought it dragged a little bit in places. Her stories are usually written with more pace.
I've just begun reading Jordan's stories, but I'm sure I'll catch up quickly. I have several of her stories in my Kindle just waiting patiently for me to begin. And I haven't even started on the Karlsson Boys series or the McKinley series. Lots of enjoyable reading for me come up soon.