"The push pull that is happening between Simone and Josh is something many authors wish they could master and Jean has done it." --Heather
"This maybe my favorite book of the series. All the characters finally have their HEA and I'm a little sad to see the series end." --Kall
From the Inside Flap
- Muskoka is a real place--and North America's rich and famous really do vacation there!
- Trixie Hollow, the Summer Sisters' cottage, was inspired by a cottage that has been in Jean's family since it was built in 1900.
- The tree that falls in book 2 actually fell--but on the path up from the dock right after the kids had run down to the water. Luckily nobody was hurt. (The tree in real life was smaller and it fell by its own accord. It smashed a concrete sitting bench. Yikes!)
- The hammock Connor rests in on the verandah is a favorite of Jean's husband. As a child, Jean used to fear that her older brother was going to swing her right over the edge of the verandah when he pushed her on it.
- The Wenonah and Segwun mentioned in the books are real steamships that still run in Muskoka to this day. Jean even got to steer one of them once.