Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on January 21, 2017
This book is really life-changing, if you are so inclined to want to do that! I loved the idea of love all around. In fact, scientists are finding love generates energy, and is the basis of our life. So. To get in tune with life, this is the book for you. Well-written, engaging, and a great concept.
on October 2, 2016
This book was truly a book that served as a toolkit to be in a state of unconditional love. The stories and applications were phenomenal. My heart is still blissing from reading and contemplating about the concepts!
on November 20, 2015
Amazing!!
on October 7, 2015
I thought happy for no reason was a better book---for me personally
on September 12, 2015
People need to realize that what Ms. Shimoff says is true. Loving someone doesn't need to be created by events or their feeling for you. It is in everyone's capacity to look for the best in people, love them, and it is amazing what comes back, not always from the expected person or in the way expected.
on September 12, 2015
Eye opening and encouraging.
on August 21, 2015
I liked the book but was not passionately inspired.
on August 4, 2015
When I read Marci Shimoff's book Happy For No Reason, I was so moved and inspired that I expected no other book of hers to top it.Her subsequent book 'Love For No Reason' was such a pleasant and invaluable surprise. Anyone and everyone who is interested in finding the truth about themselves, and looking for for an effective solution for the major problems of this modern world, must read this book.
The enthralling stories narrated by the fourteen love luminaries in this book, the scientific research of the Institute of HeartMath about the significance of love for a healthy, wholesome life and many other studies the author refers to in the book, provide the reader a firm grounding to start walking on the path of love.
This book is meant to be read again and again. I was affected by it so much, when I revised my book 'Living with Saints and Sages', its
title was changed to; 'Limitless Love, Truly We are That' I have changed the title again to 'From Fear to Limitless Love, Your Path to Finding Self-Worth, Harmony and Bliss.'
on April 15, 2015
Love it ... giving me a lot of hope
on February 23, 2015
Really, really, really great book, loved Happy For No Reason! Very please would buy and recommend to everyone!!! Super fast shipping! Great transaction! Extreamly pleases!!!